Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpions ECNL and NPL

Where do these teams practice out of? Speaking specifically of the 2004s. I am assuming ECNL is in Lancaster? How about NPL? I don't see that info on website. Trying to decide on tryouts tomorrow. Thanks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do these teams practice out of? Speaking specifically of the 2004s. I am assuming ECNL is in Lancaster? How about NPL? I don't see that info on website. Trying to decide on tryouts tomorrow. Thanks.
    Find a random field with no grass and no lights. Wait for the coach to turn up 30 minutes late and say “welcome to the Scorpions”.

Comment

Find a random field with no grass and no lights. Wait for the coach to turn up 30 minutes late and say “welcome to the Scorpions”.
      BTW it will be someplace else next week, but still no grass, lights or coach.

Comment

FC Stars is Lancaster. Scorpions are on different random fields from Braintree to Bridgewater

Comment

FC Stars is Lancaster. Scorpions are on different random fields from Braintree to Bridgewater
          Forekicks Taunton, canton and Dedham high schools all on turf. That's been our experience this year

Comment

Forekicks Taunton and Catholic Memorial High School. They do also use Dedham and Canton High School.

Comment

Forekicks Taunton, canton and Dedham high schools all on turf. That's been our experience this year
              Thanks - is that ENCL or NPL? Or both?

Comment

Both train same locations.

Comment

Both train same locations.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Well guess they’ll have one guaranteed to show up! Save your $, time and energy for another club...don’t humiliate your daughter by going to Scorpions!

Comment

Well guess they’ll have one guaranteed to show up! Save your $, time and energy for another club...don’t humiliate your daughter by going to Scorpions!
                      Why can they have tryouts before most in the NEP?

Comment

Agreeeeeee

Comment

Are coaches listed yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X