Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it JB might be given the pink slip at the end of this month.
    Rumor has it your kids hate your constant soccer advice and roll their eyes Everytime you open your cake hole.

Comment

Is a year too late for us. We left the club along with every player on our team but 2. And are very happy to be gone.

Comment

Both ?

I hear you do both. Just like your dd.
        The young lady that lives in my house is biologically mine, yours looks like either the mailman or the lawn mowing service guys.

Comment

Bieber? My DD will be heart broken. She loves his music.

Comment

Is a year too late for us. We left the club along with every player on our team but 2. And are very happy to be gone.
            I know, even after winning state cup. That says alot

Comment

The young lady that lives in my house is biologically mine, yours looks like either the mailman or the lawn mowing service guys.
              And yours is the favorite of the football team.

Comment

So you bought you wife's line? Most kids don't come out three shades darker than their parents. That "rare" trait your wife says that comes from one of her distant uncles being black was just a story that you bought. Don't worry, people probably think she's just adopted.

Comment

I can walk like a penguin!!!

Comment

yes

And yours is the favorite of the football team.
                    Yes, she tutors football players so they can go to college and perhaps play there. Your DD would never be accused of tutoring anything except the football tackling dummies.

Comment

Yes, she tutors football players so they can go to college and perhaps play there. Your DD would never be accused of tutoring anything except the football tackling dummies.
                      Yeah. She "tutors" them. That's what she tells you anyway. You bought the lie from your wife. Why not from the daughter too? Probably shouldn't spend much time on late night tv. Those psychic lines are like a flame for a moth like you.

Comment

Jim Brazzo is on the chopping block. House cleaning time over at Crossfire.

Comment

Jim Brazzo is on the chopping block. House cleaning time over at Crossfire.
                          Some of these moves are needed by these clubs. These clubs want to be elite and train elite players but they just don't have the management or coaching staff to do so. Do you really think a guy like Jim B. Is going to make his coaching staff better? None of these DOC's are out there working to improve their coaches. This is the beginning of the end of all of these dinosaurs that are running these clubs here in PDX. The bar has been bumped by Vantucky by hiring a quality DOC. It's time we do the same here

Comment

Some of these moves are needed by these clubs. These clubs want to be elite and train elite players but they just don't have the management or coaching staff to do so. Do you really think a guy like Jim B. Is going to make his coaching staff better? None of these DOC's are out there working to improve their coaches. This is the beginning of the end of all of these dinosaurs that are running these clubs here in PDX. The bar has been bumped by Vantucky by hiring a quality DOC. It's time we do the same here
                            Bahahahahaha! Now that IS funny!!

Comment

this.

Comment

Bahahahahaha! Now that IS funny!!
                                Thanks Fraser. You are next.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X