Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I meant the senior year not junior year. But still great accomplishment.
    Another CU commits I think the number is now 17 D1 commits

Comment

So 17 more than Thorns Academy.

Comment

PCC should have a great team in 2018. Season ticket sales should hit an all time high. 17.

Comment

PCC should have a great team in 2018. Season ticket sales should hit an all time high. 17.
          How can PCC have a great team if the entire roster comes from Thorns Academy?

Comment

Why do you assume that playing in college or beyond is the end goal for most families and players? Maybe, just maybe, some of us are enjoying the here and now. Letting our girls play the sport, have fun, reap benefits of being on a team and staying active. Perhaps our athletes enjoy better competition than playing rec but have no illusions of going beyond high school (or even middle school). Maybe, framed that way, the clubs - ALL clubs - are delivering. My daughter happens to play on an ECNL team this year. We're giving it a go and taking it year by year. So far, she has enjoyed being on a team where every player has the same competitive drive and better soccer skills than on her club teams. For her, that equals more fun with the sport. She found it frustrating to play with girls who didn't care as much. More weak links. With this team, she is enjoying the more rigorous trainings and being pushed to do better. Will she be recruited and play in college? Who knows?! And at this point, who cares. That's not why we're participating in ECNL THIS YEAR. And the traveling is something we enjoy and can do as a family. We LIKE watching her play. We like getting out of town for a long weekend. We won't get to go to every away game once the league season starts, but this summer? Yes. Because we are enjoying the here and now. And my daughter is having fun and staying active and getting better at the sport. I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm not insecure about being in ECNL because I know that nothing is certain except change. So we will roll with whatever comes our way and just make the best decisions for our daughter and our family.
            You are truly a sick twisted person and this post is charade.

No sane person would write a 250+ word essay on why a US Club Soccer sanctioned League is the center of their universe.

Seek HELP!

Comment

The reality is, having 15 plus D1 commits prior to start of junior year on a roster of 20 is not typical for Oregon.
              You're correct it's not typical for Oregon, only having 15 of 20 players going D1, in states like Montana these percentages are the Norm.

Comment

No sane person would write a 250+ word essay on why a US Club Soccer sanctioned League is the center of their universe.

Seek HELP!
                Really?. He's one of the sanest ECNL parents there is, even if he is verbose.

Comment

You're correct it's not typical for Oregon, only having 15 of 20 players going D1, in states like Montana these percentages are the Norm.
                  Only having 15 of 20....are you trying to say we should have over 75% in Oregon? And normal for Montana? BAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Seek HELP!
                      I think you should accept your own advice.

Comment

I agree. A very rational approach and one that suits his/her players and family needs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X