Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Idea

How about all the clubs tell the Thorns to kiss off.

How about all the families tell the ecnl oregon scam to kiss off.

Then lets see who makes the best players instead of expensive scams and recruiting models.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Then lets see who makes the best players instead of expensive scams and recruiting models.
    Great idea retard!

Oh yea..... You don't have to do ECNL if you don't want to. You have the power!!!

I know it's a hard concept for you retards to understand.

Comment

Great idea retard!

Oh yea..... You don't have to do ECNL if you don't want to. You have the power!!!

Typical ecnl parent. Calling people names except when they desperately need your kid because their team is mediocre.

Comment

Great idea retard!

^^^ what a great representation of the ECNL product. Just lovely.

Comment

Awwwww.... Looks like I hurt your feelings. I am not sorry.

Your incessant posts about the ECNL represent the Timbers scam just as well!!

Whaaaaaahhh!!!!

Comment

Great idea retard!

This is disgusting. Be thankful that your child was born without a disability. Classy using this term on a board discussing the sports feats of the privileged.

Comment

^^^ what a great representation of the ECNL product. Just lovely.
              You people are impressively stupid if you think an anonymous poster represents any group of people.

Comment

Great Idea?

Let's set up our girls in a program like we have for boys.

Our MNT didn't even qualify for Olympics. Maybe a better idea is for U.S. Soccer to leave the girls side alone.

Comment

I don't think ECNL is a scam. Very tough competition, very expensive (but travel is expensive not ECNL). My daughter likes the stiff competition, I have the money to afford, if you don't have the money assistance can be provided. The school my daughter will be attending loves how prepared ECNL players are (speed of play, pressure games, etc). The last several recruiting classes for the school she will be attending are more than 80% ECNL alumni

Comment

Sure. But there isn't enough space at CU and FCP for all the kids at the Timbers clubs.

Comment

Sure. But there isn't enough space at CU and FCP for all the kids at the Timbers clubs.
                      Good thing since most won't make it. We had girls who couldn't make our team, but made various ECNL teams. One girl didn't make our team, moved back to California, and made a good ECNL team down there. Now she's playing in college. And shows you that ECNL teams aren't all that.

Comment

Good thing since most won't make it. We had girls who couldn't make our team, but made various ECNL teams. One girl didn't make our team, moved back to California, and made a good ECNL team down there. Now she's playing in college. And shows you that ECNL teams aren't all that.
                        Sure you did. When was the last time your team beat ANY ECNL team, even a year younger? Didn't think so.

Comment

Sure you did. When was the last time your team beat ANY ECNL team, even a year younger? Didn't think so.
                          Oh, so the youth of TS. In Oregon, soccer started oh, about 5 years ago. Sorry Oregon nubes, youth soccer has been going on for many years. We know you are new to it.

Comment

Anyone can beat an ecnl team. Most are sub par anyway including the oregon ones. Just because they hide out to play idaho doesnt hide that they wouldnt even be top 3 in this state.

Comment

Anyone can beat an ecnl team. Most are sub par anyway including the oregon ones. Just because they hide out to play idaho doesnt hide that they wouldnt even be top 3 in this state.
                              Link to the results showing your team beating an ECNL team? Didn't think so. But keep pipe dreaming if it makes you happy over there in the caves of Gresham.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X