Girls 02 Rankings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 02 player from Salem. Is a former CFC Zenith player that now plays on Thorns Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      On the 02 team? Interesting. One from TS made it and one from Salem team made it., who I suppose could be on the 02 GPS given the migration of players from Salem to Hillsboro.
      I kind of assumed it was because they didn't go to ODP tryouts. I had heard Thorns Academy players don't participate in ODP. But then I see two Eugene girls that do not participate in ODP are going. Who knows.

Comment

The team was chosen from the regional camp in July. So it is from last years ODP players.

Comment

Thorns Academy players can also be invited to regional camp.

Comment

The team was chosen from the regional camp in July. So it is from last years ODP players.
            Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

California and most Arizona players withdrew since there isn't much value to these activities.
              Just bragging rights for moms really. Need something to put in Facebook/Instagram. Don't tell the parents how silly they look.

These are B level events.

Comment

girls 02 rankings

Thank you for the clarification.
                this is the real Girls 02 forum

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X