• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ignore the troll.

Comment

Ignore the soccer mommy maybe

Comment

Soccer moms ruin this site...most don't or can't play...are also sports / soccer ignorant beyond words and really just need a hobby other than their kids sports. Get a life soccer mummy.

Comment

Soccer moms ruin this site...most don't or can't play...are also sports / soccer ignorant beyond words and really just need a hobby other than their kids sports. Get a life soccer mummy.
          What about the SoccerDad? they don't or can't play too?

Comment

Most Dad's work....moms are the drivers....team managers and all round troublesome group in both boys and girls club soccer. Awful pain in da bum

Comment

Most Dad's work....moms are the drivers....team managers and all round troublesome group in both boys and girls club soccer. Awful pain in da bum
              Typical response from a pig! ^^^

Comment

Typical response from a pig! ^^^
                Sweet...did mommy get her widdle feathers ruffled? Waaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
                  Sorry to hear that Lenny.

Comment

This entire thread is a temper tantrum because his wife left him? How sad.

Living with your mother is harsh.

Sorry dude.
                    A two year temper tantrum?

Comment

She's living in the house that I bought with years of hard work and cashing out my retirement for the down payment. The judge awarded that to her and 1/2 my 401k. And to make it worse she's dating her boss. I see his Mercedes in the driveway during the day.

I will never trust a soccer mom ever again. Sorry for my rants but hopefully you understand.

Lenny
                      Sorry to hear that Lenny.

Comment

Soccer moms suck.

Comment

When u wear yoga pants to a soccer match you know you, as a parent, have jumped the shark. Yes, yes?

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
                            Lenny, sorry to hear that. You have a hard life.

Comment

Mommy soccer = weak futbol

Comment

Make me a sandwich soccer mom. Please hold that thar JUICEBOX! JUICEBOX LIVES!!!!!!! ALL HAIL JUICEBOX!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X