Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In line with the what in Oregon soccer doesn't suck. What about the Thorns Acadmey doesn't suck?
    They fill a niche. Those that don't want the challenge of ecnl, but want to beat up on what's left of their old teams.

Comment

Nothing. If the Thorns Academy disappeared tomorrow nothing happens.

Comment

Well, they didn't die and only got stronger. Meanwhile, ECNL got much weaker. And to boot, Tom is out. FCP is a winner. TA is a winner. CU is a huge and I mean huge, loser. Fraser, pack your bags. Jim Brazos, ditto.

Comment

Well, they didn't die and only got stronger. Meanwhile, ECNL got much weaker. And to boot, Tom is out. FCP is a winner. TA is a winner. CU is a huge and I mean huge, loser. Fraser, pack your bags. Jim Brazos, ditto.
          A team that you are holding in such high regard is this the same team playing in Beaverton Cup. They may be the only team in the USSDA that actually has not won a single event.

Comment

A team that you are holding in such high regard is this the same team playing in Beaverton Cup. They may be the only team in the USSDA that actually has not won a single event.
            I don't hold them so high. Just hold those other teams so much lower.

Comment

And Fraser? Jim Braszos? You are as good as gone. Bye Bye.

Comment

And Fraser? Jim Braszos? You are as good as gone. Bye Bye.
                What an angry bitter little troll you are. Cheering for people to get fired and lose their livelihood? Should we all go down to the local Burger King and cheer for you to get fired?

Comment

Beaverton cup is solid silver division tourney. Will be fun to win a trophy to get things started.

Comment

Does anyone care?
                    It would help both ECNL teams as well as the team at SCFC if Thorns went away. You could also take away one of the ECNL teams and the rest of the teams would improve. Frankly, none of our PDX teams are that good. Too many options and not enough consolidated talent. I'm all for the free market economy but none of these teams stand out from any of the others except for coaching and again that's going to be partially subjective but comparing license to license you can see which clubs lag behind.

Comment

I say get rid of all the elite clubs and go back to playing with your local team locally. Build the local tallent back up and compete in one league. Then All Oregon Clubs pitch in and support an All Star team. That is a win win situation, as long as players are chosen fairly, so Oregon's best would truly represent Oregon.

Would cut down on costs, and force parents to face reality their little Suzzie ball kicker is not the top 22 in the area. It is so sad that money drives our elite leagues. He who has the bucks buy their way in to these positions. There are many kids in the area that have higher potential if given the opportunity, and would do a much better job of representing Oregon's best.

Comment

Does anyone care?
                        It's still alive? Who knew? Is that their TOP team playing in Beaverton Cup this weekend? Wow. Just Wow!

Comment

Beaverton cup is solid silver division tourney. Will be fun to win a trophy to get things started.
                          The Thiens are playing I the silver bracket of the Beaverton cup? Why?

Comment

The Thiens are playing I the silver bracket of the Beaverton cup? Why?
                            Isn't The Thiens a Rolling Stones cover band? Awesome! Live music at the Beaverton Cup!

Comment

The Thorns are playing I the silver bracket of the Beaverton cup? Why?
                              Because parents want wins. It's important to keep parents happy.

Comment

Does anyone care?
                                Are they still alive? Who knew?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X