• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    too bad rl is arguably the worst team in the league
    im guessing ur a nobles kid?

Comment

too bad rl is arguably the worst team in the league
      Sebs, boasting arguably the worst athletic team of any level in any ISL sport, has already conceded more goals in half this season than they've scored in the last 2 and a half, so yea probably not. It's okay though because they're all probably great, intelligent individuals

Comment

*** is this a joke?
        No, but I realize this could surprise some. I figured I would just email some of the premier league coaches to see if they would sign my kid to a contract. Maybe we would settle for a youth team contract, we are still discussing this as a family. I would love to hear your ideas! Thanks!

Comment

Sebs, boasting arguably the worst athletic team of any level in any ISL sport, has already conceded more goals in half this season than they've scored in the last 2 and a half, so yea probably not. It's okay though because they're all probably great, intelligent individuals
          Not only does RL play terrible soccer (the worst in the league), They have the most own goals in the league from what I've seen. My son not only scored a hat trick against them but is better than every single player in that program. They are awful, heres hoping they are demoted to class D.

Comment

im guessing ur a nobles kid?
            So I'm guessing you're an RL kid. Tell me, given it was your choice, why would you ever choose to attend an all boys private school. Please respond.

Comment

Can everyone just shut up about RL please? Yes, they are having a down year for the first time in a while, but we also have a great race atop the table, with 3 teams who all still have to play each other within two points of each other, and can we enjoy the drama that comes with such a tight title race.

Comment

Can everyone just shut up about RL please? Yes, they are having a down year for the first time in a while, but we also have a great race atop the table, with 3 teams who all still have to play each other within two points of each other, and can we enjoy the drama that comes with such a tight title race.
                Hey Mr. Positive, I am glad that you are trying to prevent people from focusing on a completely irrelevant soccer program like RL but this is a blog where people can post whatever they want to post. If you disagree with the concept of a blog then maybe we can set up a totalitarian blog run by YOU and YOU can determine all of the topics that people talk about. Anyone who wants to talk about something different will body painted to look like an Orca whale and sold to Sea World.

Comment

Does anyone know as to whether it was Milton's defense or Rivers level of play that contributed to the lack of Rivers' goals?

As to the injuries: Rivers had at one point 5 starters from last year injured. And, I believe, some of those players are currently still injured. Rivers has the most injuries this year of any ISL team. Unfortunate, however it is apart of the game.
                  Im going to have to disagree with the last statement because even though Govs is pretty irrelevant, at one point they were missing 8 players, all of whom either started at the beginning of the year or will start once they get back.

Comment

Im going to have to disagree with the last statement because even though Govs is pretty irrelevant, at one point they were missing 8 players, all of whom either started at the beginning of the year or will start once they get back.
                    Rumor has it that Govs is better without those 8 players than it is with them. Lets hope they don't come back, having -1 wins would be a first for an ISL team

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I'm excited for the October 30th RL and Belmont Hill game. I am personally excited to count how many times the boys hold hands with each other. I've heard that the administration from both schools have been in talks about holding formal dances with each other due to interest from the student body in the other student's bodies.

Comment

Sick comment. Really necessary. honestly, who are you?

Comment

Sick comment. Really necessary. honestly, who are you?
                          I'll give you my number after you tell me if you go to RL or Bel Hill. I'm open to trying new things, and pillow fights too. I love a good smack in the face with a pillow. Will you smack me in the face with your pillow? I've heard Belmont hill kids are the best at pillow fights, but I am open to an RL pillow smack as well.

Comment

I'll give you my number after you tell me if you go to RL or Bel Hill. I'm open to trying new things, and pillow fights too. I love a good smack in the face with a pillow. Will you smack me in the face with your pillow? I've heard Belmont hill kids are the best at pillow fights, but I am open to an RL pillow smack as well.
                            This is obviously a child posting and no need to comment.

Comment

This is obviously a child posting and no need to comment.
                              As a matter of fact, you are correct. We have exchanged numbers and are now talking on a medium outside of this blog. No it is not telepathically, but I have learned that my new friend can smack me with his pillow telepathically. The things kids learn at bording school these days, incredible!

Comment

while I believe that this previous commenter has taken things far over the line, I want to go back to focusing on the important soccer related point he brings up which is, how does RL go from being so good to being so terrible? Is the the coach? players? parents? all three?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X