Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca United, please find a new park

It rained on Friday. Nothing but sunshine since then, but the fields are closed for day #3? Two weeks into the season and 50% of the practices already cancelled. This is a problem you promised would be solved. Get us out of the swamp. Fix it now!

Welcome to the **** show that is Boca UNited

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It rained on Friday. Nothing but sunshine since then, but the fields are closed for day #3? Two weeks into the season and 50% of the practices already cancelled. This is a problem you promised would be solved. Get us out of the swamp. Fix it now!
      After several days of inches of rain, the field(s) must drainage out. I guess you don't care two licks about your kid's safety. An injury and you'll be concerned about missing months or maybe the whole season.

It's not Boca United call which fields open or which fields close, the County Park Services makes the call.

Comment

Eric Trump, err, I mean, Eichmann has been promising for years that he'll Drain the Swamp, but it's still the same old forever soggy fields, saggy coaches and not so savvy administrators.

Comment

Eric Trump, err, I mean, Eichmann has been promising for years that he'll Drain the Swamp, but it's still the same old forever soggy fields, saggy coaches and not so savvy administrators.
          Boca United doesn't own the parks and/or fields. Once again parks/fields belong are property of the county. The county has already taken measures to insure drainage at Loggers Park over the summer. If you looked around last week, most parks if not all in Miami-Dade/Broward/West Palm were closed. I have 2 kids that play at two different teams (Weston & Boca) both I received Rained-Out notifications.

Comment

Boca united u12 Academy needs players. BU has been calling local clubs looking for kids. They are short for the academy team u12.

Comment

After several days of inches of rain, the field(s) must drainage out. I guess you don't care two licks about your kid's safety. An injury and you'll be concerned about missing months or maybe the whole season.

It's not Boca United call which fields open or which fields close, the County Park Services makes the call.
              No sh!t dumbass. No club owns their fields. Reread the original post. BU needs to find a new field! This is not a new problem. Every year it is the same list of excuses. The county hasn't done crap. If it takes 3 days for a field to drain, then their modifications are still useless. Fu*k the county. Why is BU still sitting on both hands and doing nothing??!! Find a solution.

There are numerous fields available in east Boca, where the land drains. How about something at Boynton with their new partner? How about approaching Lynn University or Palm Beach college? Both have available facilities. Or maybe, this might be crazy, take some of that money we give you and book some indoor times? Palm Beach county rents their gyms out to churches. The same can be done for a soccer team.

BU has BDA and GDA. They have multiple travel teams that need practice time. It is not that hard. Get your sh!t together.

Comment

Boca united u12 Academy needs players. BU has been calling local clubs looking for kids. They are short for the academy team u12.
                They should just move up their preacademy athletes!

Comment

They should just move up their preacademy athletes!
                  Stop it that's mean.

Comment

getting ready to rain no practice this week

Comment

The decline is troubling and BU will run out of players to recruit year after year its alarming!
                      Something is troubling at this club and the turnover make development non existent it's like they are just looking to find players who can play that's it ! It's bizarre Development Academy in its own words is Developing youth odd truly odd?

Comment

getting ready to rain no practice this week
                        We actually had a practice last night. Amazing.

You can really see the improvement that the county made to the drainage this past summer (insert eye roll).

Comment

The decline is troubling and BU will run out of players to recruit year after year its alarming!
                          Something is troubling at this club and the turnover make development non existent it's like they are just looking to find players who can play that's it ! It's bizarre Development Academy in its own words is Developing youth odd truly odd?
                          North Korea threatening to attack the island of Guam with a nuclear bomb is alarming and troubling.

Decreasing numbers at a youth soccer club in west Boca is not.

Get things back in perspective.

Comment

Boca Prep and Boca HS have turf fields. The FAU turf field is never used when the college students are out of session. Why not rent turf fields after school or on weekends for practice? I drive I-95 past the Boca HS turf field to and from work and that field is empty the entire summer and most nights. Will the schools rent to youth programs? I would think Boca schools and FAU would like the extra money.

BTW, EE is lazy and doesn't seem to care. He gets paid the same so I am willing to bet it just makes life easier for him to cancel training.

Comment

North Korea threatening to attack the island of Guam with a nuclear bomb is alarming and troubling.

Decreasing numbers at a youth soccer club in west Boca is not.

Get things back in perspective.
                              Most players are from Boynton Beach,Parkland,Delray,Pompano nice point though just putting it perspective.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X