Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida NPL vs FSPL

Is it me or is the Florida NPL league a MUCH stronger league than FSPL???
    Seems like FSPL is a small step above GCF. Obviously the NPL league isn't nearly as strong as ENCL but it looks like a pretty solid league.

I would have to say, it all depends on gender and age group.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Seems like FSPL is a small step above GCF. Obviously the NPL league isn't nearly as strong as ENCL but it looks like a pretty solid league.
      It all depends on the individual team and how far up the coaches arse the parents nose is.

Comment

FSPL went all in and limited rescheduling of games in an attempt to make sure FSPL games were a priority. Many FSPL games conflicted with showcases so a lot of top tier senior teams declined their invite to FSPL further diluting the quality this year.

Comment

My Fault, I was mostly looking at the older Girls side.

Comment

Surprisingly much weaker than FSPL. All the clubs with DA or ECNL will be putting in their "B" and sometimes "C" teams into FPL. Some clubs even put a mix of available players to play matches. It's a very inconsistent league. At least with FSPL you know what team your playing.

Comment

Where is the list of FPL teams? I not on their website.

Comment

Where is the list of FPL teams? I not on their website.
                FPL doesn't have teams. They have clubs. Some are very weak clubs like the Chargers and some are very strong clubs like Weston.

Comment

Surprisingly much weaker than FSPL. All the clubs with DA or ECNL will be putting in their "B" and sometimes "C" teams into FPL. Some clubs even put a mix of available players to play matches. It's a very inconsistent league. At least with FSPL you know what team your playing.
                  Signed,

Parent with a kid in FSPL that is on a team ranked 30+, but happy to play in FSPL, so I have to bash the NPL clubs

Comment

Signed,

Parent with a kid in FSPL that is on a team ranked 30+, but happy to play in FSPL, so I have to bash the NPL clubs
                    Actually cupcake. My son plays DA and our club's 3rd teams are playing in your super competitive FPL with powerhouse clubs like Space Coast, WFF, PDA and Boca United.

Comment

Actually cupcake. My son plays DA and our club's 3rd teams are playing in your super competitive FPL with powerhouse clubs like Space Coast, WFF, PDA and Boca United.
                      No way. You are a DA parent? Wow. I'm so impressed.

Silly me for doubting your expertise. OBVIOUSLY, you know everything there is about youth soccer, especially a league that your child has no association with. Please tell us more.

What a douche.

Comment

Are we talking FPL or Florida NPL?

Comment

Until this year, both leagues were pretty comparable, but for 17-18 FPL (Florida NPL) is the stronger league.

Comment

Are we talking FPL or Florida NPL?

It's a B team league, my son plays onthe B team and this is the league we're playing in. I've also noticed the big clubs use whoever is available in that age group A,B,C team players and wants to play that weekend. You never know what kind of a match you're going to get. We played FSPL 2 years ago and it was a lot tougher. We didn't qualify for FSPL the past 2 years but we finish Top 4 of FPL every season.

Comment

All of our son's play DA, why else would we be posting on an FSPL/FPL thread?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X