Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Stars tournament

Who is looking forward to the parking lot?

Why do they say the will post accepted teams list today but don't? FC Stars has got to be the most unorganized club ever.

Comment

http://www.starsofma.org/FCStarsTour...up/921902.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why do they say the will post accepted teams list today but don't? FC Stars has got to be the most unorganized club ever.
        Can you come up with a more original comment? Did you even bother to check the website to see if they posted the accepted teams?

Comment

Can you come up with a more original comment? Did you even bother to check the website to see if they posted the accepted teams?
          Please tell me where you found the list of accepted teams on the website because other than clicking on that link above, I don't see it either. I don't really see why someone would come on here for the link if they checked the website first dip****e.

Comment

Please tell me where you found the list of accepted teams on the website because other than clicking on that link above, I don't see it either. I don't really see why someone would come on here for the link if they checked the website first dip****e.
            On the Starsofma.org home page, under quick links on the right scroll down to Tournaments, then click on Stars Cup, Labor Day, then on the left click on Accepted Teams 2017. Easy peasy.

Comment

Not the previous poster, but I was able to navigate to it easily by clicking on Tournaments and following along from there. You must have just missed it with so much info on the home page, not a big deal.

Comment

Accepted teams list simple to find. Pick a different battle.

... parking is the real obvious choice. It's still the only tournament I pray for 8am games so I can get good parking and never leave until last game!!

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Porto-potties. Based on what I saw last year I'm sure the Black Plague will be making a comeback.

Comment

Not a single Stars of West team....... :-)

Comment

Not a single Stars of West team....... :-)
                      Stars west folded. Non existent. Surprised none of the NEFC west teams are in it.

Comment

More accurately Star West became NEFC West

Comment

Stars west folded. Non existent. Surprised none of the NEFC west teams are in it.
                          NEFC west teams will play in the NEFC fall kickoff tournament.

Comment

More accurately Star West became NEFC West
                            More accurately. BBA. Bet JD wouldn't have taken a west team under any condition. It would hurt more when they won games too

Comment

More accurately. BBA. Bet JD wouldn't have taken a west team under any condition. It would hurt more when they won games too
                              JDs stars of west 02 NPL won nationals I believe.... and not one mention by stars twitter. Read local article that entire team has moved to oakwood.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X