Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good training

tons of ball touches and shooting drills. Recommend. Have a 11 year old travel player. put a review in on google!

Comment

Attacking players need to stay connected and false 9 approaches not many true strikers exist in youth sports .

Comment

loved his session

was curious, tried a session, and my daughter absolutely loved it. great tips and tons of movement work. WIll do again!

Comment

great email

I decided to email him/them (idk if theres more than one guy) but he seemed like he cared and asked things about my child that most coaches he has had never asked me. Never did he even mention training my son. i enjoyed the conversation for once where i didnt feel i was being sold. going to st up for next week.

Comment

great program

Took my son out, and he took around 60 realistic shots on goal today from few different spots on the field. The coach has 20 soccer balls, the sklz cover, rebounder, mannequins, the whole 9. Big fan of what I saw, will come back again! Thanks Coach!

Comment

Glad he enjoyed it!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Took my son out, and he took around 60 realistic shots on goal today from few different spots on the field. The coach has 20 soccer balls, the sklz cover, rebounder, mannequins, the whole 9. Big fan of what I saw, will come back again! Thanks Coach!
              We appreciate the message Sebastian, Your son showed great awareness on the field. We will keep working to get him up there! If you have not done the survey we ask that you please do, and see you Monday!

Survey Link :https://iko3.typeform.com/to/JQEoj9

Thanks!

Comment

Glad he enjoyed it!

We appreciate the message Sebastian, Your son showed great awareness on the field. We will keep working to get him up there! If you have not done the survey we ask that you please do, and see you Monday!

Questionnaire Link :https://iko3.typeform.com/to/JQEoj9

Thanks!

Comment

Is this another Coral Springs United greatest coaching minutes Come on stop answering your own post and self promotion on talk soccer spend the money and advertise as an American does .

Comment

haters going to hate

Is this another Coral Springs United greatest coaching minutes Come on stop answering your own post and self promotion on talk soccer spend the money and advertise as an American does .
                    smells like we have a hater of people trying to promote soccer.

Comment

how much?

how much for a session?

Comment

Name a player you develop that's a top striker name the club and age group or name the pro player you develop ? Crickets crickets!

Comment

thanks for the question

Name a player you develop that's a top striker name the club and age group or name the pro player you develop ? Crickets crickets!
                          Since we have just started it is hard to develop a professional player in 2 months, and pretty unrealistic, but we are working on a few projects. The good thing is we never have stated we have, but we are definitely working on it!

We are working with colleges and college players like FIU and few national team players. Contact us if you have any questions!

Thanks

Comment

Which players do you want me to attack? This is a good strategy btw, think Nancy Kerrigan...

Comment

??

Which players do you want me to attack? This is a good strategy btw, think Nancy Kerrigan...
                              ha ha ha ... good one...

Comment

anyone done this yet

Has anyone really done this training yet, or atleast contacted them?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X