• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you mean rugby,without the poosie pads

Heh....Funny. Good one.

Comment

group A and B boys u18 the hardest or something cause they get the wildcards?
      Yes that's what I was thinking

Comment

Watched several games of the U17 girls today at AT park. It looked like a mix of former ECNL players (Boca and Weston), plus some new faces from the usual jumping between clubs. Recognized most from over the years. Sunrise looked very strong. Weston was equally good. Our team (GSA) pulled the win over Lakeland. It was a nail-biter for us, 2-1. The surprise was the game behind us between Boca and Gables. Evenly matched game with possession definitely stronger for Boca each time I looked. Gables won the game in the end, 3-0. But what really caught my eye just before the last water break was the timing of substitutes. I bet 7 of the 11 players were sub'd and/or repositioned. Never saw that before. Boca was totally confused. Gables took immediate advantage and finished them off.

Like I said, overall good soccer for that level of play. Finals tomorrow!

Comment

Watched several games of the U17 girls today at AT park. It looked like a mix of former ECNL players (Boca and Weston), plus some new faces from the usual jumping between clubs. Recognized most from over the years. Sunrise looked very strong. Weston was equally good. Our team (GSA) pulled the win over Lakeland. It was a nail-biter for us, 2-1. The surprise was the game behind us between Boca and Gables. Evenly matched game with possession definitely stronger for Boca each time I looked. Gables won the game in the end, 3-0. But what really caught my eye just before the last water break was the timing of substitutes. I bet 7 of the 11 players were sub'd and/or repositioned. Never saw that before. Boca was totally confused. Gables took immediate advantage and finished them off.

Like I said, overall good soccer for that level of play. Finals tomorrow!
          WOW. Youth girls soccer. it must have been riveting. No wonder you could watch 3 games simultaneously.

Yaaaawwwwnnnn......

Comment

WOW. Youth girls soccer. it must have been riveting. No wonder you could watch 3 games simultaneously.

Yaaaawwwwnnnn......
            WOW. Sarcastic *********. Living with you must be riveting. No wonder your wife can ball 3 other guys simultaneously.

Comment

WOW. Sarcastic *********. Living with you must be riveting. No wonder your wife can ball 3 other guys simultaneously.
              LOL. I like what you did there. Clever, but regardless of how many holes my wife can fill simultaneously, it will not change the fact about youth girl's soccer.

And with no GDA or ECNL teams there this year, I am positive the level of play was even more painful than usual.

Seriously, if your kid was not on the field, would you watch it?

Boooorrrriiiinnnnggg......

Comment

LOL. I like what you did there. Clever, but regardless of how many holes my wife can fill simultaneously, it will not change the fact about youth girl's soccer.

And with no GDA or ECNL teams there this year, I am positive the level of play was even more painful than usual.

GDA or ECNL they are stealing parent's money.

Comment

GDA or ECNL they are stealing parent's money.
                  When will parents learn the female body cannot stand up to the wear and tear of this sport?! Just today I saw 2 girls on crutches and 2 being wheeled out in a wheelchair. Then I was sickened by having to hear a girl cry to her mother, that after she was fouled, and injured all she wanteded to do was stay down. But apparently her fathers screaming motivated her to get her lazy ass up. Of course, she told this story while nursing a bandaged ankle, and a knee brace. She could not of been more than 16.

Comment

When will parents learn the female body cannot stand up to the wear and tear of this sport?! Just today I saw 2 girls on crutches and 2 being wheeled out in a wheelchair. Then I was sickened by having to hear a girl cry to her mother, that after she was fouled, and injured all she wanteded to do was stay down. But apparently her fathers screaming motivated her to get her lazy ass up. Of course, she told this story while nursing a bandaged ankle, and a knee brace. She could not of been more than 16.
                    Azzholes will be azzholes. Having a child does not fix that.

Comment

This is true of ALL soccer.

Comment

The same thing can be said about boys soccer...

There is an entire show based around youth football which garners more interest than any level of boys soccer in the US. Girls soccer is boring as hell, but the difference between it and boys soccer is the difference between watching grass grow and paint dry.

Comment

Have they awarded the points yet?

Comment

Who qualified?

Comment

Who qualified?
                              I think if you made the semis...you qualified

Comment

Accepted list is up .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X