Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Qualifier

First time team is playing in this tournament, when does the accepted team's list normally post?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    First time team is playing in this tournament, when does the accepted team's list normally post?
    Who is even left to play Disney anymore? Between DA and ECNL it's now like a D3 tournament.

Comment

Let me let you in on a little secret. Its all div 3 rec soccer. If you think i am wrong just ask your coworkers who you brag to about your kids by the water cooler if they would like to see your kid play. When she is playing for eckerd college on a partial trust me you wont have trouble finding seats in the stands. Quit being a snob and let the kids play and enjoy it for what it is.

Comment

Let me let you in on a little secret. Its all div 3 rec soccer. If you think i am wrong just ask your coworkers who you brag to about your kids by the water cooler if they would like to see your kid play. When she is playing for eckerd college on a partial trust me you wont have trouble finding seats in the stands. Quit being a snob and let the kids play and enjoy it for what it is.
        That may be your reality, it sure ain't mine.

Comment

I think final payment is due tomorrow. I would expect the list to be up in the next week to 10 days

Comment

Le me let you in on something not so secret - No one wants to watch girls soccer or wants to see anyone else's kid play (if they do you should be worried about that). Just because your daughter plays DA and might play D1 doesn't mean anyone cares except you. Keep thinking you are something special. Did you see the stands for USA vs Brazil last night? I rest my case.

Comment

My point exactly. No one cares about womens soccer least of all women. Play the game for fun and if ypu are a parent enjoy wstching your kid. I was ragging on the screwball parents whos lives revolve around this scam we call youth soccer. Spending more than you can afford. Losing friendships. Sacrificing academics. I have seen it all.

Comment

My point exactly. No one cares about womens soccer least of all women. Play the game for fun and if ypu are a parent enjoy wstching your kid. I was ragging on the screwball parents whos lives revolve around this scam we call youth soccer. Spending more than you can afford. Losing friendships. Sacrificing academics. I have seen it all.
                Agree

Comment

Current Brackets:

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...?EventID=59411

Comment

Daddy's excited

Comment

That may be your reality, it sure ain't mine.

You will face reality when your kid is done playing college and she realizes that the average female pro makes $38K a year and she will have to fall back on what hopefully is a decent enough education and major where she won't depend on a jerk like her daddy to take care of her the rest of her life.

Comment

You will face reality when your kid is done playing college and she realizes that the average female pro makes $38K a year and she will have to fall back on what hopefully is a decent enough education and major where she won't depend on a jerk like her daddy to take care of her the rest of her life.
                        always preaching salary as the main concern, don't worry about doing what you love for a living. Wake up every day, do what you love and make 38k, or don't because you're scared where you'll be 10 years from now and sit at a desk hating yourself instead.

Comment

Well I agree, education is really the important. My kids get 5's on their AP exams and perfect scores on the Math portion of the Florida Assessments. They both play soccer, but soccer is about education - teaching them lessons they won't learn in school. The most important lesson being how to have fun and make friends. The rest of it is just a sound and a fury.

Comment

always preaching salary as the main concern, don't worry about doing what you love for a living. Wake up every day, do what you love and make 38k, or don't because you're scared where you'll be 10 years from now and sit at a desk hating yourself instead.
                            That is an epically childish remark to make and typically made by those who lack the intelligence or education to make positive contributions to society. When women's soccer is equal to men's in pay and attendance, then talk about chasing the dream. Organized sports not the same as being a mechanical savant starting a chopper shop in LA because he loves working on bikes.

Comment

no fc florida u-19 ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X