•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously?

Sad ... really ...

I feel sorry for people that have to be around you! Your family especially ...

I've never seen Onyx play and have no reason to defend them other than the fact that you are being a belligerent, ranting, foul-mouthed, and ignorant ass! How is that for spelling and grammar, or are you going to go all teacher-nazi on me?

Are my commas and hyphens correct dear miss, or do I deserve a reprimand?

Give me a F*ing break!
    The "I deny any relationship to Onyx" gives away that you indeed are a parent of Onyx. And your deranged angry post certainly is in alignment with more drunk posting. Nice to see that you are consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The "I deny any relationship to Onyx" gives away that you indeed are a parent of Onyx. And your deranged angry post certainly is in alignment with more drunk posting. Nice to see that you are consistent.
      Wrong and laughable :) I'm just being truthful.

I've never seen them play and have only ever heard about them through this forum.

My motivation was purely that I was appalled by the ad-hominem attacks on young women soccer players that apparently have upset you enough to make references to strippers and attack another poster based on poor grammar.

Despicable really, sad actually ... why do you think that is an okay thing to do?

Maybe you should ask yourself that question seriously ... just sayin' ... might help :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X