Club Fail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, it's Celtic. They made a deal with Celtic. Never had a kid there, but checkout the dumpster fire Celtic thread....

Comment

DFA??? what club is that??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I think that question gets answered every season when the rosters fill and the checks are getting cashed. Certainly those parents who are paying to play for these clubs must feel these clubs are worth the time and the money. The consumer speaks loudest.
        It seems that a lot of parents are looking for is a club that will simply put their kids on the field. There are a lot of uneducated consumers when it comes to premier soccer and a lot of clubs that take advantage of that. If it works for these parents/clubs then fine. For the parents, their money, their choice. For the clubs they are making a living and don't seem to care what their reputation is as long as the parents keep writing checks. If you really want to know if the parents feel the club is worthwhile, see how many players stick around for more than two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          According to who? You? I bet your kid is going to make millions playing soccer...they are so good. Oh wait... they are going to college for free...make that 2 colleges for free because they are soooo good and then off to their millions. STFU!
          Obviously someone's panties are in a bunch. Fsa as an ecnl club has not put together a combined winning season.

Truth hurts I know. Try going with out the panties.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X