X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quitters are never successful in life.
    Ever leave a job for something better? Yeah, it's kind of like that. If they're unhappy why should they stay? As long as they put some thought into, weight the pros and cons, don't act on impulse, then kids should do what makes them happy. YOLO.

Comment

Quitters are never successful in life.
      Is that why you're not successful?

Comment

Is that why you're not successful?
        This is top notch. Witty. Subtle. Sharp. Insightful.

Upon reflection, Yes...I'm unsuccessful because when I was a young impressionable athlete I was taught that if things don't go my way then I should take the easy way out. If I'm not getting what I want then more hard work and competing is not the answer.

Quit, try something easier is the answer. Your mom was the easiest thing I could find and that bimbo has been my downfall.

Comment

High school tryouts are this week and what DAs will be losing their bench players to high school teams for three or more months?
          Ha Weston's whole team will be playing High School. They have a pass to play. They have money and the club said they could. Weston runs the show not US Soccer, ask them.

Comment

Ha Weston's whole team will be playing High School. They have a pass to play. They have money and the club said they could. Weston runs the show not US Soccer, ask them.
            US Soccer does not seem to care if Weston girls DA takes a few months off. It hard to get a start somehow. It reinvented ECNL and really is ECNL with a new name.

Comment

If you are paying then it should be what you want and if that is GDA and HS then your club should do their best to accommodate. Now,if your club is paying you, like at OP, then you should just be quiet and be a good tool.

Comment

US Soccer does not seem to care if Weston girls DA takes a few months off. It hard to get a start somehow. It reinvented ECNL and really is ECNL with a new name.
                Exactly! What happened to game per weekend? Less games and more practicing. I see no difference from ECNL except ECNL can play tournaments if they want.

Comment

If you are paying then it should be what you want and if that is GDA and HS then your club should do their best to accommodate. Now,if your club is paying you, like at OP, then you should just be quiet and be a good tool.
                  Pretty much sums it up. The one paying calls the shots.

Comment

Pretty much sums it up. The one paying calls the shots.
                    Reality check...players that can really play call their shots. If your marginal or replaceable...you will not be calling your shots. You will be replaced by somebody else you is happy to pay.

So...don't suck or you're gone

Comment

Reality check...players that can really play call their shots. If your marginal or replaceable...you will not be calling your shots. You will be replaced by somebody else you is happy to pay.

What you have just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever erad. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

That is what the players say to the club when they are paying top dollar. Don't suck or we are gone. The customer is always right.

Comment

Unless your club stinks so bad and doesn't have enough players to fill out their current GDA/ECNL rosters and stinks of desperation. Thus, if you suck you have a much better chance of being on one of their teams because at this point they just need bodies.

Comment

What you have just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever erad. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                            Poster is 100% correct. No need for the rant. Top players can demand the waivers, average ones cannot. Bottom third of any roster is always at risk. Exceptions will be at clubs desperate for bodies, which seems to apply to some GDA clubs

Comment

Poster is 100% correct. No need for the rant. Top players can demand the waivers, average ones cannot. Bottom third of any roster is always at risk. Exceptions will be at clubs desperate for bodies, which seems to apply to some GDA clubs
                              If US Soccer and their GDA clubs have integrity and fair standards then they do not let a few studs rule the roost and do whatever they please. High school soccer for one or all who want to do it.

Comment

If US Soccer and their GDA clubs have integrity and fair standards then they do not let a few studs rule the roost and do whatever they please. High school soccer for one or all who want to do it.
                                Should be that way. Looks to be Club by club decision.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X