Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Curious ...anyone know why the 04 GPS NPL team now known as GPS Elite Red on the prelim schedule? They are still in NPL but no longer known as the NPL team? Is that because their NH team took the NPL designation, and there can only be one? Just wondering how these designations work.
    GPS got rid of their NPL designations

Comment

GPS got rid of their NPL designations
      Leagues are in flux, GPS separates team name from league affiliation for flexibility
      Or
      #GPSEnvy gets an itch scratched, Elite no longer applies to 3rd tier teams

Comment

Leagues are in flux, GPS separates team name from league affiliation for flexibility
        Or
        #GPSEnvy gets an itch scratched, Elite no longer applies to 3rd tier teams
        Wouldn't surprise me if GPS MA got ECNL or DAP designation and this was a pre-cursor to enable team placement without constantly changing team names and losing Gotsoccer points.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if GPS MA got ECNL or DAP designation and this was a pre-cursor to enable team placement without constantly changing team names and losing Gotsoccer points.
          Would shock me if they got ECNL or DAP. There is no need for another team from this market in either of those leagues.

Comment

Would shock me if they got ECNL or DAP. There is no need for another team from this market in either of those leagues.
            Put a bullet in scorps. Let GPS management take over, and merge the girls. Combined teams would lower dilution, and beat Stars day 1.

Comment

Put a bullet in scorps. Let GPS management take over, and merge the girls. Combined teams would lower dilution, and beat Stars day 1.
              Ive heard this rumor a few places now.. anything to it?

Comment

No list? Depressing. Loved reading it last year. Anyone?

Comment

No list? Depressing. Loved reading it last year. Anyone?
                  I know, me too.

I did notice that there is a big New England NPL match-up already this weekend with SSS AP vs BBA NPL. Would love a good List Guy weekend preview right about now.

Comment

There is no way GPS gets ECNL. Maybe boys DAP, but the girls program is poor. Minimal emphasis on the the technical side of the game. They have some good girls teams, but overall, GPS would be known more for their strong boys program.

Comment

There is no way GPS gets ECNL. Maybe boys DAP, but the girls program is poor. Minimal emphasis on the the technical side of the game. They have some good girls teams, but overall, GPS would be known more for their strong boys program.
                      Lolz. And you think clubs like Bayside and Aztec deserve having girls NPL teams? Those clubs gorls teams are a joke, and yet they persist in the NPL. GPS does a good job with boys teams and can have a decent girls side if they stop losing their best female players to Stars and NEFC. Personally, I think GPS is better suited for boys and girls ecnl than bolts/scorpions...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X