Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can only speak for myself and the parents I speak with from the same team and during winter trainings, but we are happy the Breakers are no longer calling the shots. We are happy to have the strong Boys Bolts program alongside the girls program. We are happy that it can be a kids youth soccer club again instead of a "pathway to the professional development" crap, which was unrealistic for 99% of the kids anyway. We are happy to still have the ECNL team, which is universally considered a level higher in competition nationally than NPL (even though my kid doesn't play on that team, it's still nice to root for the top teams in the club). We are happy to hear renewed commitment to the kids from the highest levels of the organization, rather than just promos for upcoming games at Dilboy or Harvard Stadium.

So you can tell me how I'm supposed to feel (how WE'RE supposed to feel) if that makes you feel better or smarter or superior in some pathetic way. But you won't change my mind. In fact, you're strengthening my resolve.

Yup, many families are excited about what's happening at FC Boston.
    Thanks, Fred . I see nothing to be excited about. You called crap shots with Breakers there and you continue to call them now. It is just like painting a rusting iron rod. It is a matter of time for the ugliness to come to surface again.

Comment

Thanks, Fred . I see nothing to be excited about. You called crap shots with Breakers there and you continue to call them now. It is just like painting a rusting iron rod. It is a matter of time for the ugliness to come to surface again.
      Not Fred. More Blue Devil Bucks bling for me. You're delusional as often as you're just plain incorrect. What a whack job. "The guy who always attacks the Scorpions" on here is a laughingstock. Go sell a condo or something.

Comment

LOL. Seriously, what exactly do they have to be excited about? Did I miss something, did Fred engineer something here other than the split from the Breakers? Is that what you are excited about, being pushed away from the Breakers? Most could care less whether you like the club or not, but statements like this are what causes the constant diarrhea directed at the club. It just doesn't pass the sniff test and comes across as Fred (whom everyone knows uses this site as his personal social media site) just throwing out obvious lies and false hope. So what exactly is there to be so excite about? Who is going to coach their teams? Where are they coming from? What's the plan for improving the level of play on the field? Is there a plan? The Scorpions reputation for just hyping themselves without substance is pretty well deserved so what are you pumped and jacked about, where is the substance behind all your enthusiasm?
        You've achieved new lows in the last few days, BTNT. Congratulations! Hopefully 5-10 years from now you are still getting mileage out of bashing Scorpions and disparaging everyone else on the planet. Just let that soak in for a minute. All maneuvering and jousting aside, you've got some very serious problems.

Comment

You realize this post says more about you than any club. Let it go. I'm pretty sure no one cares about your or your kid's club than you care about this one. Ridiculous.

Comment

You realize this post says more about you than any club. Let it go. I'm pretty sure no one cares about your or your kid's club than you care about this one. Ridiculous.
            Jump fishy. Wrong again, Fred.

Comment

Who is this guy? He doesn't even make sense. Not that there is a great display of intellectual prowess on this site.

Comment

Who is this guy? He doesn't even make sense. Not that there is a great display of intellectual prowess on this site.
                He's entertaining in a sick way, isn't he? Like staring at a car wreck on the other side of the highway. You just can't look away. I love it when he calls me Fred.

It's not ideal because he makes NEFC look bad, and I have a kid at NEFC too, so it's hard to swallow at times. But overall it's funny to watch him lash out for no reason.

Comment

He's entertaining in a sick way, isn't he? Like staring at a car wreck on the other side of the highway. You just can't look away. I love it when he calls me Fred.

It's not ideal because he makes NEFC look bad, and I have a kid at NEFC too, so it's hard to swallow at times. But overall it's funny to watch him lash out for no reason.
                  Jump again, fishy. Fred you are used with the wrecked perspective.

Comment

Too funny. Do you want to take credit for the "long post" yesterday too, or can we safely assume we know one of your sibling puppets handled that one?

Comment

Too funny. Do you want to take credit for the "long post" yesterday too, or can we safely assume we know one of your sibling puppets handled that one?
                      You guys all suck by the way. Jump Fishy, BTNT, Perspective, Suzie, and all the rest. This site is pretty good to get some info and some insight into certain things. But you guys (and gals) dilute it with this grade school game of tag. When someone says something stupid or outlandish, we all know it, we don't need you guys to point everything out for the masses....and then you guys go back and forth for hours trying to identify who's posting what. Its just a waste when that happens.

Comment

Jump again, fishy. Fred you are used with the wrecked perspective.
                        Blue devil bucks!

Comment

We have starting Breaker players coaching at Valeo. Maybe FC Boston should pay them more.
                          Will the new deal with NEFC prevent breakers players from coaching at other clubs? If not then anyone can hire a Breakers player.

Comment

You've achieved new lows in the last few days, BTNT. Congratulations! Hopefully 5-10 years from now you are still getting mileage out of bashing Scorpions and disparaging everyone else on the planet. Just let that soak in for a minute. All maneuvering and jousting aside, you've got some very serious problems.
                            We are all pumped and jacked waiting for the next Scorpions email blast. Wonder what it will say? Maybe that the Mewis sisters got a special waiver to start youth soccer all over again and save the Scorpions.

Comment

We are all pumped and jacked waiting for the next Scorpions email blast. Wonder what it will say? Maybe that the Mewis sisters got a special waiver to start youth soccer all over again and save the Scorpions.
                              And the rage and resentment continue...

Comment

did the Scorpions cut this guy's kid, or what?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X