Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many top players, boy or girl, have come out of Ginga?
    Include those that started at Ginga and moved on to other clubs.
    It's too early to really tell. Even though they've fielded older teams, the first true team from Ginga are now u16s. Of that group that have girls that have moved to NPL, GDA and ECNL. You can say what you want about EM but that's pretty nice work.

A club like Ginga isn't set up to take kids through HS. The goal should be to progress to make a top level program. He's done that. HS aged players in the Ginga program are in it for the joy of the game. Players with college aspirations push onto the legit clubs.

Comment

South Central is a shell of it's former self and usually beats Ginga. What does that say about Ginga? EM should stick to his cash cows of summer soccer and club training and leave premier to those that do it better.
      South central is a complete dumpster fire.

Comment

South central is a complete dumpster fire.
        That's a mighty slow burn going on there. When will the flames finally die out?

Comment

That's a mighty slow burn going on there. When will the flames finally die out?
          It's more accurately a tire fire ... those suckers burn for a long time and when you think it's extinguished it flares back up

Comment

Just because a Brazilian recruits a player developed by their town doesnt make Ginga good coaches, just good recruiters and BS artists. They use their camps to recruit anyone with a pocketbook and will end up with some gems. An excited player of mine told me last week how she made a U12 girls Ginga team without even trying out. I tell all my players to stay away from their camps as I know its like sending their parents to a time-share promotion. love to see a team with only 13 or 14 great players like the old days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X