Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the over the hill soccer coach. You shouldn't be wearing those long socks anymore
    Couple of dads hit the sauce early on a Friday - keep it coming...!

Comment

Couple of dads hit the sauce early on a Friday - keep it coming...!
      Seriously! Couple of nut jobs

Comment

Seriously! Couple of nut jobs
        If they could invite those crazy Revs mom they could have a party!

Comment

If they could invite those crazy Revs mom they could have a party!
          Then it would really be Bratenton

Comment

he may be the "real deal" (we shall see) but I have to agree that he is being hyped way too much- the press should stop the hype. As we have seen with players in the past, too much hype can spell doom for a player.
            If you read the fine print, I wrote he is the real deal right now. That can always change.

Comment

Did telling us about your son's commitment somehow make your statement more valid? No it did not. You just wanted to join the p enis measurement club, but it doesn't make you an expert.
              It absolutely did, dumb dumb. Anyone that has half a brain can figure that out. When your son goes against him and says he is a player (Reyna) and your son is committed to a top team I think that may validate it. If you had a "player" you would understand, until then keep dreaming.

Comment

It absolutely did, dumb dumb. Anyone that has half a brain can figure that out. When your son goes against him and says he is a player (Reyna) and your son is committed to a top team I think that may validate it. If you had a "player" you would understand, until then keep dreaming.
                You are free to have any opinion you want in this country #hateis4losers

Comment

If you had a clue you would have more of a bully pulpit

Comment

Reporting from Bradenton, 2-0 loss to Mexico.(could've been much worse) Golden boy was invisible with a capital I. One more time, he's there because of big daddy. Busio is a legit player.

Comment

Reporting from Bradenton, 2-0 loss to Mexico.(could've been much worse) Golden boy was invisible with a capital I. One more time, he's there because of big daddy. Busio is a legit player.
                      New York based Back of the Net rips that kid apart constantly. They know why he's continuously hyped.

Comment

New York based Back of the Net rips that kid apart constantly. They know why he's continuously hyped.
                        Back of the Net is run by the shady Larry Miller who only allows positive posts on clubs that advertise on his site. NYCFC doesn't advertise so they get no positive posts. The site is hardly objective. He actively censors posts and advocates against clubs to fit his agenda. It's common knowledge in the NY metro area. The latest bashing object is Barca NY

Comment

First Mexican goal was due to US keeper missing a lofted free kick over his head and headed into empty net. Assisted by former US player, Efrain Alvarez

Comment

First Mexican goal was due to US keeper missing a lofted free kick over his head and headed into empty net. Assisted by former US player, Efrain Alvarez
                            La Galaxy academy product

Comment

Grafton High School?? Scales at it again. Hahahaha!!

Comment

Grafton High School?? Scales at it again. Hahahaha!!
                                Yes, preseason going well. The boys are going to be ready to dominate this season. Go Revs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X