Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It sounds as though the Brazillian was casting his net far and wide, in hopes of getting a full roster. Based on the final roster they ended up with, I hope there were many rejections. There are at least 7 on the roster that would not make DA and would be OYSA without political influence.
    I give it 4 weeks until that whole sh1t show starts to show it's cracks. I can only imagine what happens each week when jr. and his buddies from ADF get on the field (at everyone's expense and playing time) and are exposed and beaten around by the more physical Seattle area teams. Just imagine Gunders dad bitching the whole way home after losing yet again and the kids on the bus.....stuff reality shows are made of

Comment

I love it, an inferior club/team playing the we don't want to play anyway. I guess eastside, fc pdx, capital fc, crossfire and Washington timbers (5 of 7) will scrimmage and BSC does not have to"SLUM" while the rest of us scrimmage and get ready for the season. Westside- eat SH1T nobody wants or needs your arrogance to ruin a good day of friendlies...

Regards

FC

Really? "westside--eat Sh1T nobody wants or needs your arrogance to ruin a good day of friendlies." Dude, you are going to have a heart attack with the anxiety you feel over WT. Let it go. I can assure that not one person at WT gives a flying **** about you. You should reciprocate.

Second, Copa dad's kid did not go to TA. You have the wrong guy. You repeatedly are on here pointing fingers and so clearly have the wrong person. Therefore, shut your face, mind your own business, worry about your child and your club and not WT. If you really have something to prove, then beat them on the field. Kick WT ass and then shut up and move on.

Comment

I can't help but read the envy and bitterness in your words. Your child did not make DA, huh? That's okay. Instead of attempting to discredit one path, support your Son and embrace the positives about playing sports. Try to be the example, instead of the problem.
        Why?

so the operative word now is "development."

It probably was this

Comment

Really? "westside--eat Sh1T nobody wants or needs your arrogance to ruin a good day of friendlies." Dude, you are going to have a heart attack with the anxiety you feel over WT. Let it go. I can assure that not one person at WT gives a flying **** about you. You should reciprocate.

Second, Copa dad's kid did not go to TA. You have the wrong guy. You repeatedly are on here pointing fingers and so clearly have the wrong person. Therefore, shut your face, mind your own business, worry about your child and your club and not WT. If you really have something to prove, then beat them on the field. Kick WT ass and then shut up and move on.
          Kicking of the westside ass was done repeatedly last year (thanks it was enjoyable each time) and will continue this year. You might want to follow your own advice on the heart attack call. Might want to manage the outbursts and attempts to bully like a child, but you just can't help yourself can you....

Comment

Kicking of the westside ass was done repeatedly last year (thanks it was enjoyable each time) and will continue this year. You might want to follow your own advice on the heart attack call. Might want to manage the outbursts and attempts to bully like a child, but you just can't help yourself can you....
            Awesome, continue it and then bask in the glory of beating WT. Do it with some class and dignity. Stop obsessing and acting like a middle school girl. You have no idea who people are on here and clearly not me. You are a pent up, bitter person who lives for U13 boys beating WT. Keep living for it. Just do it in your own domain so we don't have to listen to your incessant obsession with WT. Again, they don't give two ****s about you.

Comment

We hates Wesstside. We hates them, precious. Gollum! Gollum! Lots of tricksy little midfielderses, and nassty coaches. Esspecially the fat one. Always yelling. Always yelling at the precious when he watches the ball. Sent precious to the Mundial team. We hates them!

Comment

We hates Wesstside. We hates them, precious. Gollum! Gollum! Lots of tricksy little midfielderses, and nassty coaches. Esspecially the fat one. Always yelling. Always yelling at the precious when he watches the ball. Sent precious to the Mundial team. We hates them!
                Lame beyond words.

Comment

Awesome, continue it and then bask in the glory of beating WT. Do it with some class and dignity. Stop obsessing and acting like a middle school girl. You have no idea who people are on here and clearly not me. You are a pent up, bitter person who lives for U13 boys beating WT. Keep living for it. Just do it in your own domain so we don't have to listen to your incessant obsession with WT. Again, they don't give two ****s about you.
                  Okay, I am sorry now. You have made me see the error of my ways. Just the threat of not knowing who you are, has scared me into changing my ways. Oh wait, I don't give a eff who you are. Not should you give an eff what people say on here. You have your beliefs that you throw out on here. We disagree. So quit thinking more of yourself and your beliefs than you should. Grow a pair, suck it up, and move on.

Comment

Funny FC has gone quiet. I guess losing will do that to you....

Comment

Lame beyond words.
                      I dunno. Given the amount of vitriol, it's obvious someone's snowflake had a bad time at Westside, and Mommy or Daddy isn't able to let it go and move on.

Not every club or coach is a good fit for every kid.

Quit being a f***ing stalker and get on with your life. It's just youth soccer.

Comment

Funny FC has gone quiet. I guess losing will do that to you....
                        Any results from the scrimmage?

(Keep in mind that it is just a scrimmage)

Comment

Any results from the scrimmage?

(Keep in mind that it is just a scrimmage)
                          Crossfire 3 - FC 1

Two yellows for FC, tell their well known forward it's just a scrimmage.

Game was a little sloppy. FC had more possession and better passing. Crossfire made more of the chances they got from the run of play and had two go off the post as well. FC missed a PK.

Would like to know how they do against PacNW. Tough back to back.

Comment

I dunno. Given the amount of vitriol, it's obvious someone's snowflake had a bad time at Westside, and Mommy or Daddy isn't able to let it go and move on.

Not every club or coach is a good fit for every kid.

Quit being a f***ing stalker and get on with your life. It's just youth soccer.
                            Hello, I am Westside hater. However, I am not the one who made the recent comments. Not that I disagree with them, but they were not my words. My child has never played for Westside, and never will. If he did, he would start on the highest team no problem. I even like a lot of the kids at this age group, as does my Son. What I do not like, in fact...I cannot stand is the misguided arrogance that is inherent in ALMOST every Westside coach and parent. The very fact that none of you thin skinned parents can let any negative comment about your club, go unchallenged proves my point. There is always an excuse, a deflection, and even when your club/teams"s actions are inexcusable...you come out with the "You're just jealous because your child didn't make the team" rant. Give it up. You are 💩

Comment

Hello, I am Westside hater. However, I am not the one who made the recent comments. Not that I disagree with them, but they were not my words. My child has never played for Westside, and never will. If he did, he would start on the highest team no problem. I even like a lot of the kids at this age group, as does my Son. What I do not like, in fact...I cannot stand is the misguided arrogance that is inherent in ALMOST every Westside coach and parent. The very fact that none of you thin skinned parents can let any negative comment about your club, go unchallenged proves my point. There is always an excuse, a deflection, and even when your club/teams"s actions are inexcusable...you come out with the "You're just jealous because your child didn't make the team" rant. Give it up. You are 💩
                              So rather than a bitter ex-parent, you're just an a**hole. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Yes, historically it has been commonplace for hispanic clubs to have....out of age participants. Especially in State Cup and other tournaments.
                                If this were true, wouldn't something be done to stop it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X