Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cranberry Cup

So you know you are a tiny little scrimmage warm-up tournament when you still can't get a schedule published by the Tues night before the weekend it's held. Jeeze, what are there 50 teams max in this thing? *** is the hold up?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you know you are a tiny little scrimmage warm-up tournament when you still can't get a schedule published by the Tues night before the weekend it's held. Jeeze, what are there 50 teams max in this thing? *** is the hold up?
    It's a tiny little scrimmage warm-up tournament

Comment

It's a tiny little scrimmage warm-up tournament
      Who will never be more than that with this kind of customer service. Actually, at this rate, I'll be surprised if it is even around in a year.

Comment

The schedule will be posted by 10:pm on Friday.

Comment

Well they must have not liked this post, as they just posted the schedule:

http://www.redssoccerevents.com/_ele...308%2B89185844

Comment

Looks like FI new team gets to take on his old team right off the bat this season. Are we sure we cannot entice the 04 List Guy for one more season???

Comment

With Forges being, perhaps, the worst fields in Mass...

Comment

Looks like FI new team gets to take on his old team right off the bat this season. Are we sure we cannot entice the 04 List Guy for one more season???
                You know his "old team" went to BBA with him right? He gets to play the all new FCB ECNL team. Yes there are 3-4 of his players that stayed at FCB, and 4 or so that went DA, but don't worry about FI-he and his team will do fine this year. How will FCBs ECNL team do? We will see.

Comment

This hack tournament is still around? What a joke. When we did it when my kid was younger the referees where yucking it up with the home team players before the game and actually sat in with the team listening to the coach during the half time break. Needless to say, the officiating was as one sided as I think I ever saw. One of the worst tournament experiences I ever had and I have been to a bunch.

Comment

Who will never be more than that with this kind of customer service. Actually, at this rate, I'll be surprised if it is even around in a year.
                    That's what you get with anything associated with TD

Comment

This hack tournament is still around? What a joke. When we did it when my kid was younger the referees where yucking it up with the home team players before the game and actually sat in with the team listening to the coach during the half time break. Needless to say, the officiating was as one sided as I think I ever saw. One of the worst tournament experiences I ever had and I have been to a bunch.
                      I can't imagine your going to get great refs at this tournament in the middle of August. It is what it is a pre Labor Day tournament to get the teams together.

Comment

That's what you get with anything associated with TD
                        TD is what he is.... 20plus years of mediocrity.

Comment

You're actually being too nice!

Comment

You're actually being too nice!

Comment

Cranberry Cup perfectly sums up CSU / Liverpool. Poor!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X