X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2098079]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

"We". What girls team are you on? Loser!
    The 2000 Storm you chump. You are the one who is the loser you loser.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2098121]

The 2000 Storm you chump. You are the one who is the loser you loser.
      Haven't seen wit this sharp since third grade.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2098242]

Haven't seen wit this sharp since third grade.
        Just wait for it!

I am rubber, you are glue...

or

Soy caucho, eres pegamento... (yes, I used google translate)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2098246]

Just wait for it!

I am rubber, you are glue...

or

Soy caucho, eres pegamento... (yes, I used google translate)
          Let me finish that for you. I am rubber, you are glue, my daughters Storm Squad will beat the crap out of you. We are going to destroy you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2098268]

Let me finish that for you. I am rubber, you are glue, my daughters Storm Squad will beat the crap out of you. We are going to destroy you.
            The one that isn't even in the Florida top 20 in their age group per YSR?

The one that would be ranked 5th in Florida if they were playing down three years at u15?

Now i get it, you are just trolling. I guess bad press is better than no press for a s**T program.

Comment

Supposedly there was an influx of talent from Pinecrest, so maybe they did get better. God knows that Gables program needed it.

Comment

Le me let you in on something not so secret - No one wants to watch girls soccer or wants to see anyone else's kid play (if they do you should be worried about that). Just because your daughter plays DA and might play D1 doesn't mean anyone cares except you. Keep thinking you are something special. Did you see the stands for USA vs Brazil last night? I rest my case.
                So girls soccer scholarships are bulls****te. Nobody goes to watch.

Comment

So girls soccer scholarships are bulls****te. Nobody goes to watch.
                  Title IX, sh!thead.

Comment

Supposedly there was an influx of talent from Pinecrest, so maybe they did get better. God knows that Gables program needed it.
                    That team is average at best , last year they didn't not advance in the qualifier.

Comment

Le me let you in on something not so secret - No one wants to watch girls soccer or wants to see anyone else's kid play (if they do you should be worried about that). Just because your daughter plays DA and might play D1 doesn't mean anyone cares except you. Keep thinking you are something special. Did you see the stands for USA vs Brazil last night? I rest my case.
                      Truth be told, very few in the US want to watch soccer period...and no one, outside of parents, will attend a youth/high school age soccer game. Girls or Boys.

Comment

That team is average at best , last year they didn't not advance in the qualifier.
                        You are the one that is average at best. The Storm is coming for you

Comment

You are the one that is average at best. The Storm is coming for you
                          I know you are but what am I?

Comment

Let's not talk about average team ( Storm) .

How about the u 17 boys, any opinion

Comment

Girls soccer is like walking backward on a people mover at the airport. hahahahaha

Title IX, sh!thead.
                              Girls soccer is almost LIKE soccer...only much slower and with 100x more mistakes. It's like soccer underwater. lol

No one except crazy, uneducated soccer parents watch girls games. It's horrible.

Title IX can eat a fat one

Comment

Girls soccer is almost LIKE soccer...only much slower and with 100x more mistakes. It's like soccer underwater. lol

No one except crazy, uneducated soccer parents watch girls games. It's horrible.

Title IX can eat a fat one

That is why soccer is a girls sport.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X