Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't think there would be HS aged kids period within those teams but I guess it depends on the organization and whether they'd let them play in the spring. I would think most organizations would go U14/U15 only for benefit of "orphan" 8th graders without another option. So if that was the case, the size difference wouldn't be any different than what the kids were dealing with their entire lives before the birth year paradigm came about.
    in state you're right- its the regional teams that have issues as CT is one of the few states with a no club rule in season

Comment

Looks like schedules are going to be published later this month (8/29). Do they just have you play the teams in your division or do the teams play any games against teams in other divisions ?

Comment

Looks like schedules are going to be published later this month (8/29). Do they just have you play the teams in your division or do the teams play any games against teams in other divisions ?
        You can schedule friendlies with any team inside or out (all but DA teams which isn't allowed )

Comment

In U13 boys Ginga has only one team. Last year in U12 they had 2. What league is their top U13 playing in or are they just fielding one U13 boys team?

Comment

In U13 boys Ginga has only one team. Last year in U12 they had 2. What league is their top U13 playing in or are they just fielding one U13 boys team?
            No idea, but my guess would be only one team at u13. The best players likely on to better clubs at u13...

Comment

No idea, but my guess would be only one team at u13. The best players likely on to better clubs at u13...
              I believe the league requires two teams per club at 12 and below. After that it's one team

Comment

I believe the league requires two teams per club at 12 and below. After that it's one team
                If you're talking about CCSL I do not believe that is the case. Look at the lists of teams on boys and girls and most only have one team. Some clubs do have two teams, more because it's 9v9 not 11 v11 and they have enough players for two teams. Then they can combine the two for 11v11 once they either cut a few or a few leave, as happens often at that age. NPL does require two teams at U12 (also either 8v8 or 9v9) then moves to 11v11 at U13.

Comment

Ginga doesn't have boys NPL? Surprised they would possibly lose that many players to other clubs

Comment

Ginga doesn't have boys NPL? Surprised they would possibly lose that many players to other clubs
                    It isn't easy to get into NPL. You have to teams in all age groups and a proven track record of success. Ginga has some teams in NYCSL, CCSL and EDP - all more competitive than CJSA, although they may have some "state" teams there. Also around U13 the strongest players tend move to the better clubs and sometimes all it takes is a few leaving to kill off a team.

Comment

Schedules are pretty much finalized for CCSL.

CCSL teams definitely look stronger than CJSA Fall Premier League, which seems to also have some town travel teams.

Comment

Schedules are pretty much finalized for CCSL.

CCSL teams definitely look stronger than CJSA Fall Premier League, which seems to also have some town travel teams.
                        when does CJSA post the premier schedules?

Comment

http://www.cjsa.org/state_leagues/elite_league/

Comment

empty brackets

Comment

CJSA usually doesn't get it out until just before Labor Day weekend. But with fewer and fewer teams now you'd think they could manage it earlier

Comment

empty brackets
                                Sorry. Here. http://***********/dymbb3a

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X