Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could care less. My initials have been posted here more than once. Some say I did a crapy job and others say I'm great. The only people that I care about when assessing me, are my players and the person who decides if I keep my job or not. I choose not to defend myself to any of the others here or out there in the real world, because what they say really doesn't matter to me. I work in the sport of soccer. My job is a public one and the results of my work are out there every day on public display. Public criticism of what I do is part of the job and if my skin were that thin, I'd be doing something else.

In the end, if you please the face looking back at you in the mirror, you should be able to have a clear conscience and sleep soundly at night, unless your partner needs a zyppah.
    Great attitude but you might feel differently if something posted harmed your career or reputation. I've seen peole accused of drug abuse, sexual misconduct, theft....

Comment

I could care less. My initials have been posted here more than once. Some say I did a crapy job and others say I'm great.
      That means you're average. You'll fit right in.

Comment

I could care less. My initials have been posted here more than once. Some say I did a crapy job and others say I'm great. The only people that I care about when assessing me, are my players and the person who decides if I keep my job or not. I choose not to defend myself to any of the others here or out there in the real world, because what they say really doesn't matter to me. I work in the sport of soccer. My job is a public one and the results of my work are out there every day on public display. Public criticism of what I do is part of the job and if my skin were that thin, I'd be doing something else.

In the end, if you please the face looking back at you in the mirror, you should be able to have a clear conscience and sleep soundly at night, unless your partner needs a zyppah.
        I think you are doing a fine job Mick.

Love,
        Paulie D

Comment

This list goes to show one thing. Not many continue THRU college. Enjoy the game. Nothing worse than blowing your teen years for nothing. Have a childhood for your kids.

Comment

This list goes to show one thing. Not many continue THRU college. Enjoy the game. Nothing worse than blowing your teen years for nothing. Have a childhood for your kids.
            Which is why mine and it seems many others won't be doing GDA.

Comment

Great attitude but you might feel differently if something posted harmed your career or reputation. I've seen peole accused of drug abuse, sexual misconduct, theft....
              And that's just in this thread...

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...45289&page=108

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X