Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spend time in Trump country. It's only improved in some parts of the country and is nearly going backwards elsewhere

Understood.

I have lived both in the area of the country known as the rust belt now and I've lived in the deep south. Gulf Coast....Mississippi....ugh. I actually left that area after 18 months because I couldn't live with the general state of mind that existed all around you.

And the soccer really sucked bad there too.

Comment

I don't want to watch Abby suck face on the sidelines.

I would want to see Alex Morgan and Christian Press swap spit
      If Alex Morgan got a chin implant.

Comment

I don't want to watch Abby suck face on the sidelines.

I would want to see Alex Morgan and Christian press swap spit
        I would like to watch Michael Bradley and Dom Dwyer swap spit

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          i would like to watch michael bradley and dom dwyer swap spit
          :o= .

Comment

:o= .
            Vomiting emoji doesn't seem to work here.

Comment

This was posted on the NY site

A map of the hometowns of the current 17 USBNT. Draw your own conclusions

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKVyWCCX...jpg&name=large

Comment

This was posted on the NY site

A map of the hometowns of the current 17 USBNT. Draw your own conclusions

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKVyWCCX...jpg&name=large
                Not one kid from CA? No wonder we stink in soccer, we can't find the right players because our ID'ing and scouts aren't doing their job. No chance that any NT could ever be created without a single player from CA.

Comment

Not one kid from CA? No wonder we stink in soccer, we can't find the right players because our ID'ing and scouts aren't doing their job. No chance that any NT could ever be created without a single player from CA.
                  Some of the California players are playing for Mexico

There is one Cali player. He's young too. I believe 15

Ulysses Llañez (LA Galaxy; Lynwood, Calif.) has been named as an alternate and will travel with the team to Dubai and India. He will be ready to step into the roster in case of an injury up to 24 hours before kickoff of the opening match against India.

Comment

Come on - Utah is a hotbed of top soccer ;)

Even if a few were playing for Mexico I agree the map is very skewed away from much of our top talent

Comment

Come on - Utah is a hotbed of top soccer ;)

Even if a few were playing for Mexico I agree the map is very skewed away from much of our top talent
                      You right Texas is way underrepresented, wait they are not

The kid from Utah is only one of three 2001s so he must be pretty good

Comment

Some of the California players are playing for Mexico

There is one Cali player. He's young too. I believe 15

Ulysses Llañez (LA Galaxy; Lynwood, Calif.) has been named as an alternate and will travel with the team to Dubai and India. He will be ready to step into the roster in case of an injury up to 24 hours before kickoff of the opening match against India.
                        Whew! Thanks for the info!

I was very concerned about the US 15 year olds chances in Dubai and India.

What a complete and utter farce US soccer is.

Comment

Whew! Thanks for the info!

I was very concerned about the US 15 year olds chances in Dubai and India.

What a complete and utter farce US soccer is.
                          Such a farce they qualified for U17 and U20 World Cups.

Comment

Such a farce they qualified for U17 and U20 World Cups.

And with no kids on the U17 team from California! Who coulda' thunk it?

I'm sure plenty of California kids were looked at in ID camps, but none of them made the team. Not sure why that's so hard to see and figure out.

Comment

And with no kids on the U17 team from California! Who coulda' thunk it?

I'm sure plenty of California kids were looked at in ID camps, but none of them made the team. Not sure why that's so hard to see and figure out.
                              So that invalidates the team beacuse there are no kids from California. That's funny

How about the 17 year old who played for the U20 WC team and came in Third in the golden boot as a 17. He's from Missouri and just signed in the Bundesliga. Or the six domestic pros or the six international pros on the team

Comment

So that invalidates the team beacuse there are no kids from California. That's funny

How about the 17 year old who played for the U20 WC team and came in Third in the golden boot as a 17. He's from Missouri and just signed in the Bundesliga. Or the six domestic pros or the six international pros on the team
                                Stop try to rationalize with these TS experts. I wonder if they know Pulisic is from.........wait for it........Pennsylvania!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X