X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wellington Kid

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am interested to know what clubs the kids that got asked back are from???? From what I am hearing, do most of these kids play for FCA? What I know for fact, all of the top talent in the Orlando area is still playing in the CDL league and could not make these tryouts....so where did the talent pool come from???????
    My son plays in Wellington. He's a U11 plays up U12. Met another family from Melbourne.

Comment

Seriously now Folks, FCA/FPS Orlando is hurting for talent at these ages. Their U13 team is pretty much a joke and their U12 team with the great Mr. SB - aka "cheater" - can not compete with the other U12 teams in the area - OCYS, ACYS and RUSH. If Roma was really here trying to ID talent, why limit it to 11 and 12 year olds? Would they not include 13 and 14 year olds as well? This is nothing more then FCA/FPS trying to get talent to their club in this age group. In fact, I am very surprised that no one has thrown allegations of poaching out there..... They are walking a fine line and should be put on notice. Shame on those of you who fell for it.
      I have to agree with this post. What is the end game here? The kids are suppose to go to Disney over the Holidays? They only thing happening at Disney is for U15s and up. Not trying to bash but it does sound suspect. Congrats to those who went through, I guess at the end of the day you can pat yourself on the back because your kid was chosen.

Comment

I am interested to know what clubs the kids that got asked back are from???? From what I am hearing, do most of these kids play for FCA? What I know for fact, all of the top talent in the Orlando area is still playing in the CDL league and could not make these tryouts....so where did the talent pool come from???????
        Mine made it... U12 from Jacksonville FC

Comment

Met a family from TBU, Brandon, and Lakeland

Comment

You are wrong. There were only 2 kids out of 80 from lkld.
            I didn't say they were all from Lakeland...learn to read. i know at least 10 from Tampa alone...

Comment

This is not a FC America tryout or talent grab of any kind. Its like any other international team hoping to promote their brand.

Comment

I have to agree with this post. What is the end game here? The kids are suppose to go to Disney over the Holidays? They only thing happening at Disney is for U15s and up. Not trying to bash but it does sound suspect. Congrats to those who went through, I guess at the end of the day you can pat yourself on the back because your kid was chosen.
                I agree, no one has been able to tell me the purpose of going to tryouts. Has anyone figured out what tournament are they playing in? There is no disney tournament in December for this age group?????

Comment

I didn't say they were all from Lakeland...learn to read. i know at least 10 from Tampa alone...
                  I know how to read and am dumber after reading your posts. You said the MAJORITY of the kids at the tryout were from Tampa and Lakeland. Now you are saying you saw only 10 kids from Tampa and I told you there were only 2 from lakeland. So approx 12 kids out of 80.

Don't make dumbass posts based on your opinion and you won't have to look like a douche. Simple.

Comment

My understanding is the boys will have a chance to play and train in front of Roma staff on the Disney grounds. Will have details this weekend.

Comment

I know how to read and am dumber after reading your posts. You said the MAJORITY of the kids at the tryout were from Tampa and Lakeland. Now you are saying you saw only 10 kids from Tampa and I told you there were only 2 from lakeland. So approx 12 kids out of 80.

Don't make dumbass posts based on your opinion and you won't have to look like a douche. Simple.
                      wow...nice language. Loser alert.

Comment

You always know when Lakeland parents are on this site. What an embarrassment to Florida!

Comment

Is this weekend only for invites back to narrow selection or is registration still avaialble for kids missing the 1st & 2nd dates?

Comment

You always know when Lakeland parents are on this site. What an embarrassment to Florida!
                            Any reason why there is a "Lake Highland" tag on this post. How is Lake Highland involved in this most important event?

Comment

Any reason why there is a "Lake Highland" tag on this post. How is Lake Highland involved in this most important event?
                              Venue is Lake Highland Prep.

Comment

Thanks for your well thought out contribution to this thread **** for brains.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X