Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth Hurts

Very happy to see the your son and ten other FCA players are able to experience something ALL yong soccer players would enjoy. I really did not like the HEADLINE on FPS website about the ID Program and the process. It is very misleading that the best u11 and u12 players in the state of Florida where chosen for this event (soe of the kids are not even the best on their own team)

Just let the kids enjoy their day in the sun and move on with their development and do not make it a SALES pitch.

I am very glad that non of the players on my son's team where envolved with this process because it could become a wedge between the team.

TRUTH= If it is really about the kids then keep the kids first
    God Bless you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Very happy to see the your son and ten other FCA players are able to experience something ALL yong soccer players would enjoy. I really did not like the HEADLINE on FPS website about the ID Program and the process. It is very misleading that the best u11 and u12 players in the state of Florida where chosen for this event (soe of the kids are not even the best on their own team)

Just let the kids enjoy their day in the sun and move on with their development and do not make it a SALES pitch.

I am very glad that non of the players on my son's team where envolved with this process because it could become a wedge between the team.

TRUTH= If it is really about the kids then keep the kids first
      God Bless you and your family
      The best players were not chosen. I know of 2 boys who did not get picked who were better than 98% of the other kids out there. This was just a way for the club to recruit and you've got to hand it to them. They had a lot of people buying in...

Best of luck FCA

Comment

OC-Roma

1-0 in first 2 minutes. If Roma really wants to this could be 10-0 easy. Welcome to the big leagues OC.

Comment

The best players were not chosen. I know of 2 boys who did not get picked who were better than 98% of the other kids out there. This was just a way for the club to recruit and you've got to hand it to them. They had a lot of people buying in...

Best of luck FCA
          Not sure why they would have interest in recruiting 11 year old kids living 3 hours away??? Sorry you didn't make it. Short tryouts always leave good players on the outside, it's unfortunate.

Comment

Not sure you have the right kids in mind. The kids I saw don't live 3hrs away.

Thanks

Comment

OCYS kids did not participate

I do not know of any OCYS U10 Purple (top group) that participated in the id session eventhough this is one of the strongest teams in Central Florida

Comment

There were 0 kids from OCYS at this "Try out"

Comment

are you serious?

U10 players really? dont even worry that you missed anything. honestly they would not have been able to compete with that level no matter how good you believe they are.

Comment

U10 Players at AS Roma ID

U10 players really? dont even worry that you missed anything. honestly they would not have been able to compete with that level no matter how good you believe they are.
                    Actually, there was at least one U10 player that made it. He was from Jacksonville and he competed very well. Scored a goal I believe. It was a fantastic event, and there was absolutely no recruiting whatsoever! Thank you to those who put this together.

Comment

The nasty truth about Americans. They don't like to see others succeed.

Comment

The nasty truth about Americans. They don't like to see others succeed.
                        Not one post of a parent pounding their proud chest but 20 trying to tear down a competetive kick around. Not one post indicating the group representing the best players in the state at this age group but 20 indicating they are not. A few kids were chosen and a few kids not. If chosen doesn't mean they're the next great and if not chosen doesn't mean they won't be the next great. The try-outs were fun and the game was fun. That's all.

Comment

U11 U12 ID Program ?

Presented: U11 and U12 ID Program
                          Fact: U10 players made the cut (why where these players even there to begin with if they where to young?)

Presented: Top Players picked to represent in Program
                          Fact: Top Tier Players not PICKED

Presented: Show up and compete and have a chance
                          Fact: Players that made it where targeted before "Tryouts" for what ever reason

Fact: Young boys dreams shattered for some unknown reason

If your team or club was affected by this I would move on and let this be a lesson.
                          The next time FPS / FCA wants to do something with your club buyer be ware.

Let it go and Move on

Comment

There were a couple of 02's on the roster but not u10's. Dreams shattered???? not sure about that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X