Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure. Nice win. The those little 12 years old played a great game. The losing 12 year olds didn't win like they usually do so I hope they learned something. I hope both teams of 12 year olds were able to enjoy the rest of their 12 year old day and continue to develop from this experience.
    Point well taken and I agree with your statement. People would be “taken back” if parents on the sidelines were taped during this match to see there behavior in real time and how in vested they are personally in a 12 year old match. How they look for perfection from these young kids and think by their conduct they are helping them to play harder and better. That would be a video to post and have parents watch.

Comment

Thanks, and I agree if everyone put their name to there post I think we would have less of the NONSENSE being spread. What's sad about most of it is that we are ALL PARENTS (I think) and as a parent myself I just can't imagine of talking CRAP about another child.....that's just reckless on a lot of levels. These are our kids and sure we can talk crap and trash talk EACH other but OUR kids are innocent in all this. I mean this board is fun and for all of us, its something to do in between work and..well lets say work lol. I believe that each and everyone of you can put your name to your post, because its your opinion and many of you have VALUE to add to conversations and HELPFUL information to this soccer world we are all in. Are there going to be some differences of opinion I bet you there will be but that's the true beauty of it.

Eric Harris
      Look at me, I can do it too...

Eric Harris

Comment

I didn’t realize Pipeline was Ecnl. Is this first season?
        Yes, ECNL snaked them away effectively taking away the girls from Baltimore Armour who were playing DA and EDP on Pipeline.

Comment

Would the real Eric Harris please stand up.

Signed,
          Eric Harris

Comment

I completely agree with all of the above statements. Thank you , Eric for your transparency and honesty!

Kisses,
            Kim Kardashian xo

Comment

Thanks, and I agree if everyone put their name to there post I think we would have less of the NONSENSE being spread. What's sad about most of it is that we are ALL PARENTS (I think) and as a parent myself I just can't imagine of talking CRAP about another child.....that's just reckless on a lot of levels. These are our kids and sure we can talk crap and trash talk EACH other but OUR kids are innocent in all this. I mean this board is fun and for all of us, its something to do in between work and..well lets say work lol. I believe that each and everyone of you can put your name to your post, because its your opinion and many of you have VALUE to add to conversations and HELPFUL information to this soccer world we are all in. Are there going to be some differences of opinion I bet you there will be but that's the true beauty of it.

Eric Harris
              Here is a question for you why does a top National level club like CSA Bergen get shut out of ECNL by PDA? Why not play against the best of the best?

Comment

Here is a question for you why does a top National level club like CSA Bergen get shut out of ECNL by PDA? Why not play against the best of the best?
                CSA Bergen. Great on the boys side but absolutely terrible on the girls side. Is that a joke? CSA would lose 8-0 to PDA at every age group and probably 3-0 to South on every age also. Delusional.

Comment

CSA Bergen. Great on the boys side but absolutely terrible on the girls side. Is that a joke? CSA would lose 8-0 to PDA at every age group and probably 3-0 to South on every age also. Delusional.
                  If you think CSA Bergen is poor, check out CSA Monmouth. PDA Blue would be in double digits range. But yeah sure ECNL bound....cmon now.

Comment

Out of all the GA clubs to promote and you go with CSA Bergen? The have 1 team in 3rd and the rest are either last or 2nd to last. NEFC looks to be doing the best across the age groups with 4 1sts a 5th and a 4th.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X