Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Rushy.

Hands down.
      Who is the best dad coach?

Comment

Rushy.

Hands down.
        We owe so much to Rushy for brining all those Sunday Pub coaches that couldn't get jobs in England to RI .

How many Pro's or College D1 has he developed?

Comment

Who is the best dad coach?
          I think the best dad coach is the one at Juve who is snatching up 07 talent from Bayside.

Comment

I think the best dad coach is the one at Juve who is snatching up 07 talent from Bayside.

A lot of talent is running away from 07 Bayside team and their coach.

Comment

Is there like 3 people that post everything on the RI TS page? Same crap every thread, every day.

Comment

talking soccer

Are you sure it's not 08 boys? I don' think there is an 07 team currentlyThis "dad coach" that i think you are referring to has an 08 son at at Juve and his younger sons are also now playing with him as the coach. Funny thing is he grabbed a bunch of boys in the fall and had them join Liverpool where he was coaching but has now moved onto bigger and better, LOL

Comment

Boys or girls?

Comment

Are you sure it's not 08 boys? I don' think there is an 07 team currentlyThis "dad coach" that i think you are referring to has an 08 son at at Juve and his younger sons are also now playing with him as the coach. Funny thing is he grabbed a bunch of boys in the fall and had them join Liverpool where he was coaching but has now moved onto bigger and better, LOL
                    That would be FR. he’s not a coach, he’s a failed DJ

Comment

talking soccer

That would be FR. he’s not a coach, he’s a failed DJ
                      Yup that's him!!

Comment

Juventus? LOL

Comment

Funny guys

Failed dj?? lol that’s cute over 60 weddings a year. Yeh that seems like failure. You guys are all keyboard warriors. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard why not all just meet up somewhere. Then we can really talk

Comment

This must be where all the fake coaches from bayside come and just talk about other coaches and clubs. The club that is losing all their players because parents are now seeing there is no coaching talent there. Should probably spend less time on here and more time learning how to train players to become better

Comment

Failed dj?? lol that’s cute over 60 weddings a year. Yeh that seems like failure. You guys are all keyboard warriors. Instead of hiding behind the keyboard why not all just meet up somewhere. Then we can really talk
                              Failed DJ.
                              That is a double negative

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X