Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have never given proof of what you claim. Can we see it now? We would like to evaluate the sources you are using.

Need to make sure you aren’t relying on the “fake news” you used to carp about
    Here is my proof -- the actual letter of intent with Trump's disgusting signature right there for you to take a look at:
    http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/1...tachment.1.pdf

You cons are all pathetic. You yell and scream about nutty conspiracy theories without any proof.

How come not a single one of you can come up with a single negative thing that Trump said about Putin while Trump was president? It's because you are blind sheep projecting onto others your stupidity in believing every word Trump tells you. Even after you learn from the Washington Examiner that Trump's campaign was secretly passing on information to the Russian government during the 2016 election and repeatedly lied about it.

I will ask again -- point me to a single negative thing that Trump said about Putin while Trump was president.

Comment

Biden delivers on broken Trump promise

Here is my proof -- the actual letter of intent with Trump's disgusting signature right there for you to take a look at:

You cons are all pathetic. You yell and scream about nutty conspiracy theories without any proof.

How come not a single one of you can come up with a single negative thing that Trump said about Putin while Trump was president? It's because you are blind sheep projecting onto others your stupidity in believing every word Trump tells you. Even after you learn from the Washington Examiner that Trump's campaign was secretly passing on information to the Russian government during the 2016 election and repeatedly lied about it.

I will ask again -- point me to a single negative thing that Trump said about Putin while Trump was president.

words words wah wah wah....would you like some cheese with that whine libby? wah!!

when russia invaded ukraine in 2014 what did your big tough heros obama and biden do?
      answer: not a god damn thing!!!!!!

your democrap party is a complete and total sham....like your miserable life has always been. (not TRUMP or TCs fault).

ACTION always speaks louder than words!!!
      TRUMP is Our Real POTUS!!!!

Comment

^ Above is the perfect TC response. Someone posts a credible link, he dismisses it (often times not even mentioning it at all) then tries (and fails) to redirect.

Comment

words words wah wah wah....would you like some cheese with that whine libby? wah!!

when russia invaded ukraine in 2014 what did your big tough heros obama and biden do?
          answer: not a god damn thing!!!!!!

your democrap party is a complete and total sham....like your miserable life has always been. (not TRUMP or TCs fault).

ACTION always speaks louder than words!!!
          TRUMP is Our Real POTUS!!!!
          No. Our president is Joe Biden. He beat Trump by over 7 million votes. No incumbent president has lost by such a crushing margin since 1932. Trump like you wakes up a Loser every single day. He is not allowed to step foot in the White House.

Comrade TC is vewy vewy angry. He knows that Trump was never a legitimate president because he needed the help of Putin to win. No president has ever ever kissed our enemy's butt like Trump did during his presidency.

Comrade TC knows this. He just wishes that it was Obama and not Trump who got down on his knees before Putin in Helsinki and said --- Yessir Master, of course I believe you that you didn't interfere in our elections while I was passing you secret information as I told the American public just the opposite, knowing that low-iq people like Comrade TC wouldn't care. Yessir Master Putin, I have no reason not to believe you over my country's intelligence service.

Trump did that ^^^^^ to America. You whiney biatch complain about what Putin did to Ukraine, as if you cared one bit.

Comrade TC, direct us to one negative thing Trump said about Putin during Trump's illegitimate presidency. Little Trumpy Wumpy needed Vlad's help to win.

Comment

No. Our president is Joe Biden. He beat Trump by over 7 million votes. No incumbent president has lost by such a crushing margin since 1932. Trump like you wakes up a Loser every single day. He is not allowed to step foot in the White House.

Comrade TC is vewy vewy angry. He knows that Trump was never a legitimate president because he needed the help of Putin to win. No president has ever ever kissed our enemy's butt like Trump did during his presidency.

Comrade TC knows this. He just wishes that it was Obama and not Trump who got down on his knees before Putin in Helsinki and said --- Yessir Master, of course I believe you that you didn't interfere in our elections while I was passing you secret information as I told the American public just the opposite, knowing that low-iq people like Comrade TC wouldn't care. Yessir Master Putin, I have no reason not to believe you over my country's intelligence service.

Trump did that ^^^^^ to America. You whiney biatch complain about what Putin did to Ukraine, as if you cared one bit.

Comrade TC, direct us to one negative thing Trump said about Putin during Trump's illegitimate presidency. Little Trumpy Wumpy needed Vlad's help to win.
            election was rigged and everyone knows it. Probably with some help from putin?
            Cold War ended but the real winner is Russia.

Comment

election was rigged and everyone knows it.
              ^^^
              Completely detached from reality.

Comment

election was rigged and everyone knows it. Probably with some help from putin?
                Cold War ended but the real winner is Russia.
                Is that the best that you can do Comrade? You don't find it odd that both Obama and Biden sanctioned Putin for interfering in the 2016 and 2020 elections but Trump did not? Instead, Trump pardoned everyone involved in the collusion with Russia, including Manafort. Manafort, the guy that your Washington Examiner acknowledged passed secret information TO PUTIN during the election to help Trump win.

You live in a QAnon fantasy world where facts don't matter. You have now failed to provide any evidence that --

1. Trump said a single negative thing about Putin during his presidency and

2. That the elections were rigged.

You just say the opposite of the facts on the ground because you are a Comrade, TC.

Another day that Trump wakes up a loser. A good day.

Comment

Nothing CNN puts out is correct. They lie and tamper with everything. They are a tabloid not news station. The only thing you can trust about CNN is that they can't be trusted.

Trump kicked out 60 russian diplomats in 2018 and more. He is all about action.

Comment

Nothing CNN puts out is correct. They lie and tamper with everything. They are a tabloid not news station. The only thing you can trust about CNN is that they can't be trusted.

Trump kicked out 60 russian diplomats in 2018 and more. He is all about action.
                    lol that document has been widely circulated and not just by CNN. Even Trump's kids talked about their attempts at getting ventures started in Russia. Trump's actions may sound big, but in reality they were minors tweaks. Kicking out some diplomats doesn't hurt Russia or Putin, it's purely symbolic. Biden's economic sanctions are more of a kick to the gut.

Comment

lol that document has been widely circulated and not just by CNN. Even Trump's kids talked about their attempts at getting ventures started in Russia. Trump's actions may sound big, but in reality they were minors tweaks. Kicking out some diplomats doesn't hurt Russia or Putin, it's purely symbolic. Biden's economic sanctions are more of a kick to the gut.
                      Biden's economic sanctions are more of a kick to the gut.[/QUOTE] what economic sanctions!!!!!!!!!!!! you were already provided the list of economic sanctions imposed on Russia by TRUMP. and you chose to ignor it.

When russia invaded Ukraine your heros hiden biden and obama did nothing!!!!!!!!!
                      But crack head hunter somehow got on the board of a Ukrainian gas company????

Your liberal slave masters are LYING TO YOU you dummy. its all a big joke, a big club and you are not in on it. we are all losing.

Comment

Biden's economic sanctions are more of a kick to the gut.
                        what economic sanctions!!!!!!!!!!!! you were already provided the list of economic sanctions imposed on Russia by TRUMP. and you chose to ignor it.

When russia invaded Ukraine your heros hiden biden and obama did nothing!!!!!!!!!

Your liberal slave masters are LYING TO YOU you dummy. its all a big joke, a big club and you are not in on it. we are all losing.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone close to you, maybe family or friends (unlikely I know), ever suggested you get some help with your mental health issues?

You just wash, rinse and repeat the same inchoate phrases. I’m so disappointed in the cons on the board as I always like a challenge.

Comment

what economic sanctions!!!!!!!!!!!! you were already provided the list of economic sanctions imposed on Russia by TRUMP. and you chose to ignor it.

Your liberal slave masters are LYING TO YOU you dummy. its all a big joke, a big club and you are not in on it. we are all losing.
                          Has anyone close to you, maybe family or friends (unlikely I know), ever suggested you get some help with your mental health issues?

You just wash, rinse and repeat the same inchoate phrases. I’m so disappointed in the cons on the board as I always like a challenge.[/QUOTE]

You just wash, rinse and repeat the same inchoate phrases. I’m so disappointed in the sems on the board as I always like a challenge.[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for ya....and Ditto.
                          The difference is i provide historical facts...you just type whatever BS comes into your hateful mind.

Comment

Law abiding, hardworking taxpayers are suckers and scum. Serial criminals and welfare recipients are heroes!

Comment

You just wash, rinse and repeat the same inchoate phrases. I’m so disappointed in the cons on the board as I always like a challenge.

You just wash, rinse and repeat the same inchoate phrases. I’m so disappointed in the sems on the board as I always like a challenge.[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for ya....and Ditto.
                              The difference is i provide historical facts...you just type whatever BS comes into your hateful mind.[/QUOTE]

That’s hilarious TC.

Oh well. I will just have to struggle on.

We do have the WH, House, and Senate.

Public opinion going pretty well too!

So following on your attitude from back in 2017, I will invite you to SUCK IT!

Further, I also want to thank you and your Lord and Master for being such weak, spectacular losers. We get up every day feeling awesome because of that.

🙏

Comment

Law abiding, hardworking taxpayers are suckers and scum. Serial criminals and welfare recipients are heroes!
                                ^^^ is what “triggered” looks like

LMAO.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X