Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh ok. So only Trump is responsible for not accomplishing what he promised / agreed to. Clinton and Obama off the hook and of course now Biden will bail Donnie’s sorry ass out again
    You're TDS is flaring again.
    Thank you DJT for ending this war, oh and thanks for covid vaccine as well.

Comment

You're TDS is flaring again.
      Thank you DJT for ending this war, oh and thanks for covid vaccine as well.
      TDS? By the rules you’ve engaged by, I would have 20 years, 8 1/2 months to keep piling on fat Donnie should I desire. Won’t need but a fraction, but rules are rules and the thing is about us libbies is we are egalitarian like that.

I mean, I know you want to keep contributing to your lord and master Trump via his leadership PAC but then you can’t be so reluctant to defend your boy if he’s staying in the “mix” like that.

I mean he’s still talking about running in 2024. Republicons like Nikki Haley are announcing they will clear the field for him if he runs.

Yet poor little sensitive you can’t handle it if he’s treated the same as any future POTUS candidate? Why should he be treated any more kindly than cons treat Harris, for example.

No, you want us to stop talking about Donnie because you are tender and sensitive and know that whenever we do, you LOSE

Qbwahahahahahahaha

Comment

TDS? By the rules you’ve engaged by, I would have 20 years, 8 1/2 months to keep piling on fat Donnie should I desire. Won’t need but a fraction, but rules are rules and the thing is about us libbies is we are egalitarian like that.

I mean, I know you want to keep contributing to your lord and master Trump via his leadership PAC but then you can’t be so reluctant to defend your boy if he’s staying in the “mix” like that.

I mean he’s still talking about running in 2024. Republicons like Nikki Haley are announcing they will clear the field for him if he runs.

Yet poor little sensitive you can’t handle it if he’s treated the same as any future POTUS candidate? Why should he be treated any more kindly than cons treat Harris, for example.

No, you want us to stop talking about Donnie because you are tender and sensitive and know that whenever we do, you LOSE

Qbwahahahahahahaha
        Like I said, TDS to the max. Seek medical help immediately.

Comment

https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...ge-gaps-2021-4

Yep, looks like he's going to close the gaps in that racist wall of Trump's....

Comment

Don’t sweat it. In the end, the Afghanistan narrative only adds to Biden’s greatness as a leader.

His presidency is showing us we best have people with experience in government as he’s performing so much better than rank amateur Trump who had no clue about how
            Government works
            Whoa, easy there Nellie. As the Wolf would say, "let's not go sucking each other's dlcks just yet".

He's been in office for a few months, has said very little publicly and his propensity for "getting confused" (vs. outright lying) leaves us with the same result as before: misinformation. Coming from a confused grandpa vs. a NY real estate schyster, is seems better...but it's not.

All he's done so far is do the opposite of what Trump did. That's not the sign of a great president. Do something original, maybe?

Comment

Biden delivers on broken Trump promise

Whoa, easy there Nellie. As the Wolf would say, "let's not go sucking each other's dlcks just yet".

He's been in office for a few months, has said very little publicly and his propensity for "getting confused" (vs. outright lying) leaves us with the same result as before: misinformation. Coming from a confused grandpa vs. a NY real estate schyster, is seems better...but it's not.

All he's done so far is do the opposite of what Trump did. That's not the sign of a great president. Do something original, maybe?
              biden hasn't done anything himself...he has to check with chuck and nancy on everything.
              hes a joke and a puppet.

Comment

biden hasn't done anything himself...he has to check with chuck and nancy on everything.
                hes a joke and a puppet.
                It's humorous reading you repeat over and over again the republican talking points light the dimwit you are. When Trump was here you just regurgitated everything he said. Yes, a joke and a puppet with a 60% approval rating who is on tv virtually every day leading this country and the incredible rise in the forward looking stock market that applauds his leadership.

Get a brain. But then what should we expect from some as dim witted as you who claims that Trump won the election. You just repeat what Trump says on a daily basis. And on a daily basis you, like Trump, still wake up as a loser.

Comment

Biden delivers on broken Trump promise

It's humorous reading you repeat over and over again the republican talking points light the dimwit you are. When Trump was here you just regurgitated everything he said. Yes, a joke and a puppet with a 60% approval rating who is on tv virtually every day leading this country and the incredible rise in the forward looking stock market that applauds his leadership.

Get a brain. But then what should we expect from some as dim witted as you who claims that Trump won the election. You just repeat what Trump says on a daily basis. And on a daily basis you, like Trump, still wake up as a loser.
                  biden is the perfect puppet to be the front man for your liberal slave masters.
                  Only dumb@sses like you think he has any real power to do anything other than wipe his own @ss.

Hell, he can't respond to any impromptu questions by the media (unless of course the questions and answers are pre approved.

For you to think you are in his "club" just makes you look more gullible, naive and stupid.

The reality is it don't matter if you are blue collar or white collar, liberal/democrat or republican/conservative. Our country is run by corporations, they have long ago bought out the politicians and judges they own all the important land and all the media that spits out the bs you and I like to listen too.

The corporations want more for themselves and less for you Its a big exclusive club out there and you and I are not in it.

So go ahead, suck off biden as if hes going to do anything for you....dumb@ss.

Comment

Only dumb@sses like you think he has any real power to do anything other than wipe his own @ss.

Hell, he can't respond to any impromptu questions by the media (unless of course the questions and answers are pre approved.

For you to think you are in his "club" just makes you look more gullible, naive and stupid.

The reality is it don't matter if you are blue collar or white collar, liberal/democrat or republican/conservative. Our country is run by corporations, they have long ago bought out the politicians and judges they own all the important land and all the media that spits out the bs you and I like to listen too.

The corporations want more for themselves and less for you Its a big exclusive club out there and you and I are not in it.

That's not true. Some reporter asked him what kind of ice cream he liked and he was actually able to answer it all by him self.

Comment

I just stopped in for the first time and ^^^ is the first thing I see.

TC must feel his back against the wall since he is buttressing his usual tired anti-everything nut screeds with homoerotic references.

I guess that means he prefers being dealt with similarly.

So we can conclude that he just misses drinking the warm sperm of Donald Trump on a daily basis.

Qbwahahahahahaha!

Oh in real news it looks like some Oath Keepers have a plea deal and will be rolling over on their colleagues and contacts at the WH.

MAGA! Qbwahahaha!

Comment

That's not true. Some reporter asked him what kind of ice cream he liked and he was actually able to answer it all by him self.
                        Trump went close to a year without a presser . Twice.

So here is the worlds tiniest 🎻 to ply a sad song for you.

😢 😭 more though please. It’s ambrosia for us when you do.

Comment

Trump went close to a year without a presser . Twice.

So here is the worlds tiniest 🎻 to ply a sad song for you.

😢 😭 more though please. It’s ambrosia for us when you do.
                          Please call 911 immediately and let them know your head is about to explode from TDS.

Comment

Please call 911 immediately and let them know your head is about to explode from TDS.
                            I’ll put you down for conceding the point that Trump was far more afraid of pressers than Joe.

Fact that follows from your posts.

Thanks for playing though. There a booby prize for you at the door.

Comment

I’ll put you down for conceding the point that Trump was far more afraid of pressers than Joe.

What is it? Your brain?

Comment

Through 50 days as president, Biden has yet to give a news conference

The seven-week stretch is the longest a new president has gone without meeting the press in the past 100 years. And Donald Trump had been president for only a week before giving his first news conference, where he fielded questions alongside then-British prime minister Theresa May.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/na...-20210312.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X