Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously, can someone delete this thread. It’s so silly.

If B’elite had any sort of program and culture, considering the surrounding union county towns on both sides of rt 22, then they would be worth talking about but no one cares.
    Delete the 09 PDA Blue team posts while you are at it. 1-1-1 at their own tournament.

Comment

Delete the 09 PDA Blue team posts while you are at it. 1-1-1 at their own tournament.
      Say what you will but that was a good result for them. This group is lacking big time players that are sprinkled at some of the other decent clubs around NJ. I suspect many of the top players will move to Pda soon and make this team much better.

Comment

Say what you will but that was a good result for them. This group is lacking big time players that are sprinkled at some of the other decent clubs around NJ. I suspect many of the top players will move to Pda soon and make this team much better.
        PDA is 14-1-3 since the start of the Fall Season. 2 losses to SUSA who is also extremely good and 1 loss to MF Shore who we know is one of the best in the country.

I don't give the tie any thoughts because if any of you were at the game, you would know the truth...not going to make excuses because I in fact know the truth.

Keep on thinking the 09s aren't good. Keep talking ****. Trust me when I say we are looking forward to playing MF Shore again or any other top tier team. We play Pipeline this weekend. Just wait and see what we do to them.

Comment

PDA is 14-1-3 since the start of the Fall Season. 2 losses to SUSA who is also extremely good and 1 loss to MF Shore who we know is one of the best in the country.

I don't give the tie any thoughts because if any of you were at the game, you would know the truth...not going to make excuses because I in fact know the truth.

Keep on thinking the 09s aren't good. Keep talking ****. Trust me when I say we are looking forward to playing MF Shore again or any other top tier team. We play Pipeline this weekend. Just wait and see what we do to them.
          Why did PDA only play 18 games in 11 months ?

Comment

That's since last August. Nobody played last Spring.

Comment

What competitions was your kid playing for between April and August last year? The Covid Invitational Cup?

Comment

pretty sure competition opened back up in July. SO July, August, Sept, October, November, December, January, February, March, 1/2 April.. almost 10 mos..

Comment

pretty sure competition opened back up in July. SO July, August, Sept, October, November, December, January, February, March, 1/2 April.. almost 10 mos..
                  I'd be asking for a refund if we only played 11 games in 10 months

Comment

That's since last August. Nobody played last Spring.
                    Teams were allowed to start practicing in June 2020 thru Apr 21 = 11 months

Comment

No wonder PDA can’t beat BeElite, they barely even play any games? How much did they charge you to play a season?

Comment

Don’t forget to add in that extra session a week that is voluntary .. wink ...wink LOL

Comment

I'd be asking for a refund if we only played 11 games in 10 months
                          Some of you need to learn how to read, my goodness. They have played 18 games not to mention many friendlies. Considering there has been a travel restriction since last October and PDA Blue is in U12 Regional League, there isn't a lot of options. We are a by the book club and do not operate in the same manner as Matchfit.

Please, after you learn how to read, please go learn basic arithmetic as swell.

Comment

Don’t forget to add in that extra session a week that is voluntary .. wink ...wink LOL
                            Does this really happen?

Comment

$hady

Comment

Does that book include violating club protocol all winter during a pandemic? Seems like you know a lot of team information maybe you can enlighten the uneducated. You may also want to learn how to spell as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X