Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This sounds like a coach that just found out either his/her best players are either leaving or were just at another clubs tryouts.

Funny though, I'll bet they wouldn't think twice about replacing players with ones from their tryouts or ID clinics if they had the opportunity.

And I'm sorry, for most coaches out their, doing 15-20min of passing another 10min of rondo and an hour of small sided scrimmage doesn't take much of thought when planning your sessions.
    Truth

Comment

the whiny coach who started this needs a thicker skin. Even when a coach does everything right (which is rare, as discussed) some players will leave for many reasons. If you're bothered by it, call the parents for a brief exit-interview. There could reasons why they're leaving that don't have anything to do with the coach or even the club. You won't know without asking and you can learn and improve by asking

Comment

My child has progressed from a town rec, to town travel, to academy, to an MLS academy club team and of all the coaches, the academy and MLS academy coaches are the least compassionate. They truly only care about the number of wins and the top 2-3 players on the team. So to the originator of this topic, I'm guessing you're a academy coach and you're likely getting what you're displaying. Disloyalty and unappreciation.

Comment

Ya tell that to DB and Match Fit who fleece parents and collect six figures for part time work!!!
          Do you whine all week? Your the idiot that has his kid there , if you don't like it leave. Problem is your the type of person who will be miserable at all 4 clubs you hop around to. We all know you or at least your type.

Comment

Do you whine all week? Your the idiot that has his kid there , if you don't like it leave. Problem is your the type of person who will be miserable at all 4 clubs you hop around to. We all know you or at least your type.
            Hi DB, that hit a nerve!

Comment

My child has progressed from a town rec, to town travel, to academy, to an MLS academy club team and of all the coaches, the academy and MLS academy coaches are the least compassionate. They truly only care about the number of wins and the top 2-3 players on the team. So to the originator of this topic, I'm guessing you're a academy coach and you're likely getting what you're displaying. Disloyalty and unappreciation.
              From the parent who thinks their kid is gonna go to college on a soccer scholarship or turn pro at 16.

Comment

From the parent who thinks their kid is gonna go to college on a soccer scholarship or turn pro at 16.
                Nope, not thinks. Already there. Try again, you scrub. Go whine about not being appreciated to your mom. She might actually still care.

Comment

This sounds like a coach that just found out either his/her best players are either leaving or were just at another clubs tryouts.

Funny though, I'll bet they wouldn't think twice about replacing players with ones from their tryouts or ID clinics if they had the opportunity.

And I'm sorry, for most coaches out their, doing 15-20min of passing another 10min of rondo and an hour of small sided scrimmage doesn't take much of thought when planning your sessions.
                  Exactly! My son goes to tryouts on other teams not because we want to move, but to see how he stands against other players and just sometimes to get more touches. And it's so true, coaches have moved kids out of the starting line up once a new kid starts. No explanation.

Comment

Nope, not thinks. Already there. Try again, you scrub. Go whine about not being appreciated to your mom. She might actually still care.
                    If true people would know your name, yet you’re too scared to post who you are. Too much of a wimp to make your kid better by playing with him yourself, you gotta pay someone else to do it.
                    Pussy!

Comment

Niko @CSA is a bully and his coaching style for young girls does more harm than good. I complained to management and received no help. Respect is a two way street and the Coach and the Club only care about making $$ and protecting their own livelihood.

Comment

If true people would know your name, yet you’re too scared to post who you are. Too much of a wimp to make your kid better by playing with him yourself, you gotta pay someone else to do it.
                        Pussy!
                        Isn't that exactly what he/she did? Take the kid to somewhere else? What's your point?

Comment

Niko @CSA is a bully and his coaching style for young girls does more harm than good. I complained to management and received no help. Respect is a two way street and the Coach and the Club only care about making $$ and protecting their own livelihood.
                          Please stop with the nonsense there are a few coaches out there that have the same style and are still coaching. As long as your kid can handle it and the coaches are not cursing or verbally abusive of course. I’ve heard coaches curse at the kids which is unacceptable. Those coaches should not be around kids.

Comment

Did CSA respond to your complaint or did they just ignore your email or call?

Comment

Please stop with the nonsense there are a few coaches out there that have the same style and are still coaching. As long as your kid can handle it and the coaches are not cursing or verbally abusive of course. I’ve heard coaches curse at the kids which is unacceptable. Those coaches should not be around kids.
                              Male coach supposedly a role model yelling at young girls calling them losers and saying they suck is not a healthy way to establish any coach/player relationship . Sorry my parenting style is being supportive and nurturing, soccer is not worth my child developing future issues because she was subjected to an abusive adult .

Comment

Pussy!
                                You're posting anonymously as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X