X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    8 teams
    Don’t count the teams until all the checks are written.

Comment

I would say as a 2008 parent we are ecstatic to get a draw with 2nd place in the Division, Penn Fusion and also an easy win against Delco, not to mention going .500 for the season in the tables. Pretty good weekend.

Comment

Don’t count the teams until all the checks are written.
        8 current teams playing the 2020-21 season.

Comment

I heard the 08 Team was down three of their top players for Saturday
          Please don't dampen the spirits of the MF haters by providing a reasonable explanation for why the 08s would have 09s playing. What a bunch of obsessed LOSERS there are on this board.

Comment

Who are the coaches? You have BM technical director for the boys and coach 2012 boys but also coaching 2011 white girls, which is strange. Then RT can only coach so many 2011,2009,2003???, 2010 and the 2009 white coach is a split coach between Mercer and Shore ?? Sounds swell.

Comment

Who are the coaches? You have BM technical director for the boys and coach 2012 boys but also coaching 2011 white girls, which is strange. Then RT can only coach so many 2011,2009,2003???, 2010 and the 2009 white coach is a split coach between Mercer and Shore ?? Sounds swell.
              Niko you and your colleagues really need to worry about CSA teams and the club at least what’s left of them. Why don’t you lay off the message board and all the Easter morning Spam Emails and just coach the kids at the club like you get paid to do.

Comment

Again, wait for the checks. Everyone knows RT loves to give freebies and I would be willing to bet that those “new” teams have a lot of non paying members.

Comment

I would say as a 2008 parent we are ecstatic to get a draw with 2nd place in the Division, Penn Fusion and also an easy win against Delco, not to mention going .500 for the season in the tables. Pretty good weekend.
                  Indeed it was

Comment

Nothing to see here. The MFA 2008s had players unavailable and the 2009s were added to fill out the roster. They did not take the place of 2008s who were available.

Comment

Again, wait for the checks. Everyone knows RT loves to give freebies and I would be willing to bet that those “new” teams have a lot of non paying members.
                      Why would I have to wait for the checks to see that there are eight teams that have been playing for MF Shore since the fall? You are clueless and completely obsessed.

Comment

Niko you and your colleagues really need to worry about CSA teams and the club at least what’s left of them. Why don’t you lay off the message board and all the Easter morning Spam Emails and just coach the kids at the club like you get paid to do.
                        Why can’t you just answer a simple question about the coaches? You seem to know so much about what is going on at MFS, but Instead your always trying to distract and point fingers at a club and coaches that have nothing to do with you. You seem threatened.

Comment

Nothing to see here. The MFA 2008s had players unavailable and the 2009s were added to fill out the roster. They did not take the place of 2008s who were available.
                          It won't stop the obsessed haters with their conspiracy theories.

Comment

Niko and Andrew stop you guys are embarrassing yourselves. Try getting some wins on the field guys. I would be worried about CSA accounting department being able to cover your salaries at this point. Club membership is down, zero results on the field to speak of, fugazi GA league, and no more PPP loans to bail out corporate.

Comment

I'm sure the parents are ecstatic with those results, never would have happened without the 09 Shore team playing with them.

The truth is the players on the 08 Ecnl team have received monthly emails this year from DB threatening to replace them with 09 players if they don't perform better in their games. Not one 08 parent can deny that!

Comment

I'm sure the parents are ecstatic with those results, never would have happened without the 09 Shore team playing with them.

The truth is the players on the 08 Ecnl team have received monthly emails this year from DB threatening to replace them with 09 players if they don't perform better in their games. Not one 08 parent can deny that!
                                DB sounds like a really great guy and coach!! Maybe his initials stand for more..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X