Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very small turnouts. He’s trying to sell everyone on some grandiose dream he has for himself. Some buy it and most don’t. For the most part though, not really picking up any quality players.
    I was at both the boys and girls tryouts and the numbers and quality were better than I had anticipated. They will be fielding some strong teams at both the younger and older age groups for both boys and girls if they can land some of those who participated.

Comment

I was at both the boys and girls tryouts and the numbers and quality were better than I had anticipated. They will be fielding some strong teams at both the younger and older age groups for both boys and girls if they can land some of those who participated.
      Lots of kids interested from neighbouring clubs Wall, CSA etc. we’ll see what happens.

Comment

Lots of kids interested from neighbouring clubs Wall, CSA etc. we’ll see what happens.
        Who are the coaches for all these teams??? I heard turn out was light. But everyone has different definitions of quality and quantity.

Comment

There are alot of quality players moving to MF Shore across the age groups.

Comment

There are alot of quality players moving to MF Shore across the age groups.
            Who are the coaches?

Comment

Why do they keep having tryouts over and over again
              no one wants to play for that joke of an orgainization

Comment

no one wants to play for that joke of an orgainization
                The continuous growth and more forming teams proves otherwise 🤔 plus all their existing teams are successful which draws new players.. fall season will be very telling if they end up with a few new teams at different age groups..

Comment

The continuous growth and more forming teams proves otherwise 🤔 plus all their existing teams are successful which draws new players.. fall season will be very telling if they end up with a few new teams at different age groups..
                  Sorry. Nope. No one believes any of that. MFA Shore=joke.

Comment

What continuous growth? How many teams are there? 5? 6?

Comment

This is an exaggeration. But it’s really not that crazy to think that a few of the girls on the current 2009 team COULD end up playing in the Women’s Premier League later in their careers.
                      So it appears as if DB is cashing in on RT's successful MF Shore 09 team by rostering them in Morris 08 ECNL league games. They played for the team all weekend. I'm sure he'll try to roster them in any games they're willing to play in just to get the win. He will milk that team for everything it's worth until he breaks them up.

Comment

The only thing continuous about MF Shore is the drama.

Comment

8 teams

Comment

So it appears as if DB is cashing in on RT's successful MF Shore 09 team by rostering them in Morris 08 ECNL league games. They played for the team all weekend. I'm sure he'll try to roster them in any games they're willing to play in just to get the win. He will milk that team for everything it's worth until he breaks them up.
                            So I wonder how the existing 2008 ECNL parents are feeling about this?

Comment

So I wonder how the existing 2008 ECNL parents are feeling about this?
                              They are probably pretty happy since they didn't have enough players to field a team this weekend due to injury and quarantine.

Comment

I heard the 08 Team was down three of their top players for Saturday

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X