X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then you won't be on campus.
    Damn. No Rutgers for me. Guess I'll have to find a decent school somewhere else. There's only thousands of places better than Rutgers. However shall I cope!?!?

Comment

You are one dumb mother fuka!
      The only honest assessment of the left-wing vaccine zealots who are aggressively pushing dangerous, deadly vaccines on everyone is that they are part of a vaccine suicide cult.

Much like the Heaven’s Gate cult in California led its followers to kill themselves because they thought an alien mothership was going to “save” them while hiding behind Haley’s Comet, today’s vaccine cultists believe they will be saved by the very pharmaceutical monsters that are hell bent on maximizing vaccine profits no matter how many people die in the process.

Comment

Shhhhhhhh. That's a secret for some reason.
        Miscarriages following covid-19 vaccines, by the way, have spiked 366% in the UK

Comment

Shhhhhhhh. That's a secret for some reason.
          Between 2018-2019 there were 34,000 flu deaths in this country. I guess you kept that a secret. Stay the course with your fear campaign.

Comment

You are one dumb mother fuka!
            Please enlighten me with your scientific knowledge. Please also break down the chemical make up of the vaccine for me. While you are at it also let me know what the potential long term effects may be. Your the dumb A** for not questioning what was just shoved in your arm.

Comment

So the 500,00000 people who have died so far in this country has no effect how you feel about Covid and how it effects your immune system. Even Trump got the vaccine before he left office.
              Since you are counting let’s start the count on adverse reaction deaths. Be fair.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

Comment

flu

How did we get rid of polio and smallpox and measles, mumps, rubella, etc etc etc?

Why are they researching vaccines for covid and hiv and lyme, etc, etc, etc.
                How did we get rid of the flu? I don't think we have-

Comment

How did we get rid of the flu? I don't think we have-
                  It has turned into Covid! The flu is gone

Comment

Miscarriages following covid-19 vaccines, by the way, have spiked 366% in the UK
                    Oh pretty please show us the data proving that.

Comment

I don't get the forcing people to get the vaccine- as long as it's available to everyone it's fine. Those that want to get it are protected, those that don't trust it and don't get it assume the risk that they could get the sniffles to mild flu for a couple days. It won't effect those that want to get it and do so. The whole thing was the protect the older folks, they should all have the vaccine by then and be protected- get over it already. And can we please stop with the bs quarantines and masks please....move on
                      A university doesn't want dorms filled with sick college kids who then spread it to others on and off campus. They're desperate to get operational again and preventing outbreaks via vaccinations is the best way to do that.

Comment

They are not forcing you. If you want to go in person, get the vaccine. I'd you don't want the vaccine, then don't get it and attend remotely.
                        Which is exactly how they will win a legal challenge. You're still being provided an education, just not in person.

And btw every university is having this discussion and will follow suit. Rutgers was the first to announce it.

Comment

A university doesn't want dorms filled with sick college kids who then spread it to others on and off campus. They're desperate to get operational again and preventing outbreaks via vaccinations is the best way to do that.
                          The customers dont want outbreaks either. I realize there are anti-vaxxers out there but they are a minority ad I think most see the vaccine as the way out of this disaster.

Comment

Spread what? If you have the vaccine you’re safe. Don’t worry about the sick kids. They won’t spread it to you and it’s their choice what goes in their body.

This will be overturned in courts. It’s illegal to force an unapproved vaccination.

Comment

Oh pretty please show us the data proving that.
                              Google it dumba**. Real numbers. You just don’t want to publish the truth or anything that is counter your leftist agenda.

Comment

The customers dont want outbreaks either. I realize there are anti-vaxxers out there but they are a minority ad I think most see the vaccine as the way out of this disaster.
                                Why do you care what the anti vaccine folks are doing anyway? You had the vaccine and your safe. Or maybe you’re not convinced it works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X