Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You like to mention others initials huh? Put your name out here and stop hiding behind anonymous posts. I'll be around in NH this weekend, over/under how long it takes me to figure out who this joker is?!! Guaranteed loudest idiot on sideline

"We" and "Us", is me obviously referring to the team, not myself ( your an idiot ). Figured you would understand that, as I obviously do not play for a boys/girls youth team. But I guess that is the only straw you have to grab at, the lack of my perfect wording in order to shorten my point. Seeing as you are so perfect. Why not post your initials prior to requesting someone else post theirs?

Comment

You like to mention others initials huh? Put your name out here and stop hiding behind anonymous posts. I'll be around in NH this weekend, over/under how long it takes me to figure out who this joker is?!! Guaranteed loudest idiot on sideline

When your 11s beat your 10s in that foolish bracket you are in this weekend, what are you going to say then? I know, it's not all about winning, but they aren't developing either. Wonder if you will still promote the great coaching. Green is losing players to Surf, aren't they suppose to come to Red/E.P.? LOL

Comment

When your 11s beat your 10s in that foolish bracket you are in this weekend, what are you going to say then? I know, it's not all about winning, but they aren't developing either. Wonder if you will still promote the great coaching. Green is losing players to Surf, aren't they suppose to come to Red/E.P.? LOL
        I really have to know who this complete idiot is.

Curious what you mean by “foolish bracket”. Enlighten us on your thinking.

Comment

#pleasestopstalkingusyoubfctrolls

Comment

#pleasestopstalkingusyoubfctrolls
            So clever with your hashtag.

By the way no one is stalking “us”. It is just you who is getting called out for being the biggest ass parent in RI soccer.

Comment

So clever with your hashtag.

By the way no one is stalking “us”. It is just you who is getting called out for being the biggest ass parent in RI soccer.
              Let the ulittle parents have their moment. Most will be sorely dissapointed by U16 when they finally realize their kid isn’t going pro, isn’t getting a D1 scholarship, and their kid will end up just like 99.9% of other club soccer players, including the B and C team players/families they used to disparage as untalented and uncommitted. That’s if their kid hasn’t quit sports completely by then.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X