Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Travel restrictions being lifted so I think summer tournaments will happen.
    Hoping to see some start up Memorial Day weekend. Always loved the Portsmouth tournament for town soccer but I doubt they will do it.
    I think the Portsmouth tournament is canceled for this year.

Comment

talking soccer

I saw on Facebook last week that Juventus is also having a few tournaments in RI at Bryant University. I think Memorial Day weekend, Father's Day weekend and the end of July

Comment

I saw on Facebook last week that Juventus is also having a few tournaments in RI at Bryant University. I think Memorial Day weekend, Father's Day weekend and the end of July
        Gonna be a lot of watered down tournaments this spring.

Comment

SRI Cup is also happening.

Comment

Seaside classic , NK Fathers Day and Goal 4 Rams 6 v 6 soccer Tournament

Comment

How did Surf and Bayside teams do at the SUSA tournament on Long Island this weekend?

Comment

How did Surf and Bayside teams do at the SUSA tournament on Long Island this weekend?
                Looks like the Surf boys teams went o-fer, while the Bayside girls teams had more respectable results.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/default.aspx?EventID=82370

Comment

Looks like the Surf boys teams went o-fer, while the Bayside girls teams had more respectable results.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/default.aspx?EventID=82370

You call 3-2-1 stat line respectable for this event? Did you look up the teams they played?

O-fer? Everyone knows surf boys is the same as how bayside treats their girls teams. Low level teams.

Comment

You call 3-2-1 stat line respectable for this event? Did you look up the teams they played?

O-fer? Everyone knows surf boys is the same as how bayside treats their girls teams. Low level teams.
                    Words have meaning, and I said "more" respectable. I have no idea about the teams they played, but you think winning 3 and tying 1, out of 6 played, is not respectable?

If the competition wasn't that great and those results do not rise to your definition of "respectable," then perhaps this is a sign that Bayside is just a big fish in a small pond.

Comment

This must be yet another of the Surf Schmoes. CFC regional ECNL is a pretty solid team and Bayside o7 drew 1-1 while getter the better chances and possession.

Comment

This must be yet another of the Surf Schmoes. CFC regional ECNL is a pretty solid team and Bayside o7 drew 1-1 while getter the better chances and possession.
                        Well, they're kind of disparaging both Surf boys and Bayside girls, so I doubt they're associated with either.

Comment

Well, they're kind of disparaging both Surf boys and Bayside girls, so I doubt they're associated with either.
                          seems like Bay has been getting some real nice results overall in the friendlies and tournaments. The high quality training might be paying dividends.

Comment

seems like Bay has been getting some real nice results overall in the friendlies and tournaments. The high quality training might be paying dividends.
                            You really are trying to push this shortened name, huh? Too lazy to say a second syllable? Subconsciously jealous of the succinctness of "Surf"? What's next, are we supposed to start calling Bruno just "Bru"? Or maybe "No"? You would have had fits if you had been associated with NEFC.

Comment

You really are trying to push this shortened name, huh? Too lazy to say a second syllable? Subconsciously jealous of the succinctness of "Surf"? What's next, are we supposed to start calling Bruno just "Bru"? Or maybe "No"? You would have had fits if you had been associated with NEFC.
                              Sorry, I'll try and do better if it does not work for you. That's the shorthand the college coaches use, I got caught up with it and seems natural when many people use it.

Comment

Is this sarcasm? Seems like sarcasm.

Where were the SUSA ECNL teams? CFC North 2008? I was under the impression the CFC ECNL teams would be there. Can't gauge anything about Bayside girls based on the terrible teams they played this weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X