Red Bulls Pre-Academy tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What age for girls did your daughter tryout?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My daughter is trying out and will accept if offered. Girls had lots of talent at the tryout.
      Yes our daughter made final round also...just wondering how much technical training they do

Comment

What age for girls did your daughter tryout?
        For the 2010s

Comment

Mine was for the 11s... I hear good things about the team trainings but I don't know first hand.

Comment

I agree the talent was impressive

Comment

Mine was for the 11s... I hear good things about the team trainings but I don't know first hand.
              The training is excellent. They focus more on development than winning even though they usually do decently on the boys and girls sides just from the talent collection. If you are looking for a club that plays kick and run for cheap wins, look elsewhere.

Comment

Yes our daughter made final round also...just wondering how much technical training they do
                3x per week like most other clubs

Comment

If you have a boy they are great, if you have a daughter don’t bother because she will have to find a new team in 2 years .

Comment

If you have a boy they are great, if you have a daughter don’t bother because she will have to find a new team in 2 years .
                    At such a young age we take things one year at a time and look where the best development is..can’t project too far into the future bc things keep changing

Comment

Not true. They just expanded to younger girls. If your daughter joins this year and she's a 2012 then she'll have at least 4 years.

Comment

2011 Boys

Son tried out for the 2011 boys...he made it to the 3rd and final tryout and said those were the best group of boys he ever played with. We couldn’t watch, but he said there was approximately 19 boys at the final one. Not sure how many they started with.

Comment

Son tried out for the 2011 boys...he made it to the 3rd and final tryout and said those were the best group of boys he ever played with. We couldn’t watch, but he said there was approximately 19 boys at the final one. Not sure how many they started with.
                          What club is your son currently with?

Comment

My daughter is trying out and will accept if offered. Girls had lots of talent at the tryout.
                            So my daughter plays at a three letter club but I would make the move based on what I have heard. Just for clarity are trainings all in Montclair?

Comment

So my daughter plays at a three letter club but I would make the move based on what I have heard. Just for clarity are trainings all in Montclair?
                              Mostly out of the Whippany facility with some at Montclair.

Comment

Mostly out of the Whippany facility with some at Montclair.
                                I have seen the RB girls practice in Edison in the fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X