Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar Stars Academy Monmouth - Antics

Is anyone else disgusted with this organization?? They are doing the same BS they have been doing in the past, despite telling everybody they are all better, more organized, the bad seeds taken out.

Example 1) - Promising people a refund for a winter / spring season with NO training or games and then giving only to people who have paid in full for this season and RAISING tuition the amount of the refund

Total BS!!

Example 2) - Asking parents of already long time enrolled players to submit all the same damn paperwork, photos, birth certificates, etc, telling them to manually bring all of that stuff to the fields and then a couple of Low IQ chicks at a table trying to organize it all into files?? and telling parents NOT to submit it in emails as that would be too inconvenient.

The mother in front of me last night's conversation. "ok i just need your daughter's birth certificate" - MOM "why do i have to give the birth certificate - she's been at CSA for 3 years - you already have it" - LOW IQ CSA rep "yes but we just need this year's birth certificate"

I had the same argument as had the same argument the moms behind me

Does anyone else have the same gripes / issues with this BS? - please don't respond if you are a CSA idiot pretending not to be - giving fake yelp reviews.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anyone else disgusted with this organization?? They are doing the same BS they have been doing in the past, despite telling everybody they are all better, more organized, the bad seeds taken out.

Example 1) - Promising people a refund for a winter / spring season with NO training or games and then giving only to people who have paid in full for this season and RAISING tuition the amount of the refund

Total BS!!

Example 2) - Asking parents of already long time enrolled players to submit all the same damn paperwork, photos, birth certificates, etc, telling them to manually bring all of that stuff to the fields and then a couple of Low IQ chicks at a table trying to organize it all into files?? and telling parents NOT to submit it in emails as that would be too inconvenient.

The mother in front of me last night's conversation. "ok i just need your daughter's birth certificate" - MOM "why do i have to give the birth certificate - she's been at CSA for 3 years - you already have it" - LOW IQ CSA rep "yes but we just need this year's birth certificate"

Does anyone else have the same gripes / issues with this BS? - please don't respond if you are a CSA idiot pretending not to be - giving fake yelp reviews.
    OMG I was just complaining about this today with about 4 or 5 other parents. ***??? I HATE this club but I cannot get my kids to any other place....they have a monopoly on central jersey and they know that....its total BS

Wish there was something we could do about it - once you pay your money, that's IT - they don't respond to your emails or answer your phone calls - you are screwed

Comment

Grow the **** up you bunch of friggin babies...

Comment

Total BS!!

The Tuition Refund / Raise thing is total BS!.... how can they get away with it? - we are owed that money, even if we pick up and go to another academy - this was a ploy to try and stop the enrollment problem - people leaving CSA because they are SH*T

Comment

Grow the **** up you bunch of friggin babies...
          This is the creep you see driving alone in his car, lol, wearing his mask...

Comment

"Wear your mask!......you are killing my grandmother...." How dare you walk alone on the beach! trust the government!

Comment

Total BS!!

You are not alone. If they do not start to answer our emails and return our calls and address our complaints - we are starting a petition page and soliciting legal counsel - keep watching this thread for more information !!

Comment

Huh????

"Wear your mask!......you are killing my grandmother...." How dare you walk alone on the beach! trust the government!

Comment

Huh????
                  this was directed at the "grow up" troll....... lol

these creeps are everywhere......

Comment

No ones hiding in their basement. That’s getting a little old. People are going out to dinner, kids are playing soccer, going to the beach, etc. But there are still quite a few people dying and I’d be completely fine if there were more restrictions again later, if necessary. This virus spreads like wildfire when people get too lax so there is a need to stay on top of it. Don’t be weak and just deal with it if it happens. It’ll eventually pass.

this was directed at the "grow up" troll....... lol

these creeps are everywhere......

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaa... they asked for another copy of my daughters birth certificate..... waaaaaaa......

Comment

Your damn right I drive alone in my car, only way I can get away from this whining horse bitching about having to bring another copy of a birth certificate in.

Comment

No ones hiding in their basement. That’s getting a little old. People are going out to dinner, kids are playing soccer, going to the beach, etc. But there are still quite a few people dying and I’d be completely fine if there were more restrictions again later, if necessary. This virus spreads like wildfire when people get too lax so there is a need to stay on top of it. Don’t be weak and just deal with it if it happens. It’ll eventually pass.
                          "still quite a few people dying" - so if people die from heart disease, diabetes, car accidents, , cancer, the flu, etc - all killing many more people and for real, not assumed - then it is ok, we can live our lives, but if someone dies, and it's listed on their death certificate a positive covid test, then ...cover your face, stay inside and assault other people who refuse...

luckily, NJ is not made up of imbeciles and they are getting fed up with this crap

Comment

Your damn right I drive alone in my car, only way I can get away from this whining horse bitching about having to bring another copy of a birth certificate in.
                            it was already said "please no CSA trolls" - everyone here is certain that you do everything alone - it is the "incel" way

Comment

it was already said "please no CSA trolls" - everyone here is certain that you do everything alone - it is the "incel" way
                              LOL

We know who the "wear a mask / stop griping" dude is......

Take it like a man

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X