Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are joining they league so don't see how they are avoiding. Looks like they even won edp division 1 a few times in the past.
    Correct but not mid Atlantic did they ever play the teams mentioned in league? Nope

Comment

Correct but not mid Atlantic did they ever play the teams mentioned in league? Nope
      I seen them. My d's team played them in the past. Ranked top 10 in state.

Seen some of their boys teams too. Decent club overall.

Comment

I seen them. My d's team played them in the past. Ranked top 10 in state.

Seen some of their boys teams too. Decent club overall.
        That’s in gotsoccer which is not accurate because it does not account for former DA and ECNL teams. Check out youth soccer rankings site they are more accurate, there they are 20th which is about right. This takes into account who you played and how you did....

Comment

True much better on the boys side, very weak on the girls side. Try STA, West Morris or NJ Premier on the girls side, the PSC coaches are not very good. All they do is yell and scream.
          Very embarrassing behaviour.
          Agree the boys side well represented and a respected club in the area...unfortunately the girls still has a lot of work to do.

Comment

Not only the coaches, but their sideline behavior is embarrassing as well. I suspect the club culture isn't great.
            Which ones are you talking about?

Comment

Facilities are awful and yes the club culture not so great either. But not too worry your kid will get identified by Bayern Munchen if you play for them...what a scam.
              They def have some nice parks on route 46.

Comment

Facilities are awful and yes the club culture not so great either. But not too worry your kid will get identified by Bayern Munchen if you play for them...what a scam.
                not true at all - there are great turf fields there - a few were just done over as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X