X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also sick of RL blaming ecnl too....
    And also GDA vs ecnl vs edp hate too. Rival leagues but all good.

There is room for all leagues.

Comment

Also sick of RL blaming ecnl too....
      Except you all brought RL in to this. There are pages and pages of hate against them. RL 05 and daughters team too. And even more pages of bashing Ukees. So I don’t want to hear it. You are wrong. Your hatred is misplaced. And, by the way, where is your disgust for your fellow parents who idly sat by and watched two moms and their daughters get torched on here for months on end? Answer me that.

Comment

And also GDA vs ecnl vs edp hate too. Rival leagues but all good.

There is room for all leagues.
        Nice back tracking ... but better than the bashing the 2006 ECNL team usually does. You are starting to remember the saying! 👏👏

Comment

I’m a PSC parent and am tired of seeing you all blame the RL teams. Your own people and maybe even You all hiding behind these screens are revealing your skeletons in the closet and it bothers you all to have them come out. You really do have a a father who coaches his daughter. You really do have a coach who’s not fully engaged. You really do have a DOC who allows for all of this. And so, rather than just debating the facts, you pin the blame on other teams. RL this, PSC that. Man up and take responsibility for your own issues. Anyone who reads this, (there are a ton of us now,) sees this.

Someone posted really nasty stuff about us, last week. I have been on here as much as I can ever since. When you deflect, I will call you out. And I do t care if you are ECNL or anybody else.
          Preach it my friend. Skeletons came out and the parents lost their minds.

Comment

Except you all brought RL in to this. There are pages and pages of hate against them. RL 05 and daughters team too. And even more pages of bashing Ukees. So I don’t want to hear it. You are wrong. Your hatred is misplaced. And, by the way, where is your disgust for your fellow parents who idly sat by and watched two moms and their daughters get torched on here for months on end? Answer me that.
            I didn’t like that the GDA league people brought them into this either. It’s wrong

Comment

Nice back tracking ... but better than the bashing the 2006 ECNL team usually does. You are starting to remember the saying! 👏👏
              Can’t forget the bashing the 2006 RL team usually does too!

Comment

Well said.. tommy really was just an arrogant ***** when he cyber bullied the bitter scorned women. He really should apologize for his actions. It was disgusting behavior. I’m still wondering whether he swallows or spits?

Comment

Can’t forget the bashing the 2006 RL team usually does too!
                  Agreed. And the other teams under the sun too.

I forget... how do we tell from anonymous posts which team is doing the bashing?
                  Sounds like we have 20 different teams represented in here.

Comment

I’m a PSC parent and am tired of seeing you all blame the RL teams. Your own people and maybe even You all hiding behind these screens are revealing your skeletons in the closet and it bothers you all to have them come out. You really do have a a father who coaches his daughter. You really do have a coach who’s not fully engaged. You really do have a DOC who allows for all of this. And so, rather than just debating the facts, you pin the blame on other teams. RL this, PSC that. Man up and take responsibility for your own issues. Anyone who reads this, (there are a ton of us now,) sees this.

Someone posted really nasty stuff about us, last week. I have been on here as much as I can ever since. When you deflect, I will call you out. And I do t care if you are ECNL or anybody else.
                    Bravo! No excuses for baseless denials and deflections.. EVERYONE in the local soccer world knows these truths!

Comment

Bravo! No excuses for baseless denials and deflections.. EVERYONE in the local soccer world knows these truths!
                      True. RL, ecnl, Gda and edp now have zero excises because of this thread!
                      100%

Comment

True. RL, ecnl, Gda and edp now have zero excises because of this thread!
                        100%
                        *excuses

Now everyone in the soccer community knows the truths of these 4 leagues!

Comment

*excuses

The only truth I know is that the FC BUCKS 2006 ECNL TEAM is supposedly coached by RF but he is checked out and he has ceded control to a dad BB who has zero qualifications to coach - having only his grassroots coaching license. I also know the 2006 ECNL team practices once a week and was selected without tryouts in the living room of Joey baloney. We all know this by now.

Comment

*excuses

Yes Ecnl /rl vs Gda on which is the best has been going on for long time. Which is the best? Edp in the mix. Which does US soccer like?

Comment

The only truth I know is that the FC BUCKS 2006 ECNL TEAM is supposedly coached by RF but he is checked out and he has ceded control to a dad BB who has zero qualifications to coach - having only his grassroots coaching license. I also know the 2006 ECNL team practices once a week and was selected without tryouts in the living room of Joey baloney. We all know this by now.
                              They are ranked 90th in the country so bravo to them. I don’t care if they were picked from a space shuttle on the way to the moon. The team has a great National ranking so however team was put together...it worked!

Comment

Yes Ecnl /rl vs Gda on which is the best has been going on for long time. Which is the best? Edp in the mix. Which does US soccer like?
                                I like the new playbook! At least you aren’t bashing other people, leagues and clubs! Still doesn’t change the fact that the FC Bucks 2006 ECNL team is a complete shtye show! Your defections aren’t working.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X