FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My child plays for the NPL 06 FC bucks team. Fc Bucks is a good club and the Fc Bucks 06 ECNL team is a very good team. I watch their practices sometimes and seen a few of their games this year. I was very impressed. They have a great coach too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Give it break. If your kids were any good, they would be playing for PDA.
      PDA North .. but the drive .. uggghhhhh

Comment

Just my two cents here. My daughter played this team a few weeks ago. I'm a bit stunned at the comment about this team being superstars and D1 college bound. The midfield was a mess and one player got a yellow card.

I hope the parents on here tone it down a bit and let go of their pipe dreams. Your kids are just kids. Not superstars. I think the last regular season game this team won was early November. And as far as the dad coaching, not a good idea. In the long run, nothing positive will come from that.

All the best.
        Can you please post where one parent said their kid was going D1 ?? No one on this team believes that not at this age? A million things can happen from these 7th graders till then? Yellow card was a tough call IMHO they were bumping all game you can't just call one play. Midfield was a mess? Hmmmm I don't remember that but then again they are just 12 they may very well of just had a bad game?????

Comment

My child plays for the NPL 06 FC bucks team. Fc Bucks is a good club and the Fc Bucks 06 ECNL team is a very good team. I watch their practices sometimes and seen a few of their games this year. I was very impressed. They have a great coach too.
          Good luck with Stu ... your team is a good little team hopefully he doesn't bring drama and poison to your team.

Comment

Good luck with Stu ... your team is a good little team hopefully he doesn't bring drama and poison to your team.
            Believe me everyone wants to play for the Bucks 06 ECNL team. They are a very impressive bunch of girls. Coach Rich is the best! A parent from another team came up to me thinking i was a parent of the bucks ecnl team and told me how good the ecnl team was.

Comment

Give it break. If your kids were any good, they would be playing for PDA.
              And you took a break from practice to come tell us that? Stop, there is more to life than PDA.

Comment

I am a parent from a Canadian team (yes us Canadians check these sites to check out our competition in the States) that just played this FC Bucks 06 team in the Jeff Cup last month. This team plays very well and must be coached well also since they beat us pretty handily (and I have to say we rarely lose!). This team gave us our only loss in the Jeff cup in the Second division! If we lived in that area we would check this team out for sure.
                A Bucks parent pretending to be Canadian? Eh. How do you say "**** show" in Canadian?

Comment

This is a good team! I am guessing any negative comments are from people who never observed this team in action. We played them this year and they play good soccer.

Comment

You parents sound like white trash and are most likely raising some spoiled entitled brats. Most of whom - from what it sounds like didn't even have to try out?

This is all so entertaining to read, I have to admit! And its so clear there a choice few of you that are posting positive things just to even the playing field.

It's not working!

So long.

Comment

You parents sound like white trash and are most likely raising some spoiled entitled brats. Most of whom - from what it sounds like didn't even have to try out?

This is all so entertaining to read, I have to admit! And its so clear there a choice few of you that are posting positive things just to even the playing field.

It's not working!

So long.
                      So glad you guys left the team!!

Comment

Clarification

I want to be clear that I am not the one posting these comments, yes we are leaving this team but the only comment I made I said who I was, I wish the team good luck, they have great talent!

Keeper Mom

If anyone wants to reach out to me directly please feel free to, we removed our daughter from a situation that wasn’t good for her, as anyone of you would if your daughter was in that situation.

Comment

PDA North .. but the drive .. uggghhhhh
                          Like all Clubs/teams, they have issues too. They just don't POST them. dopes.

Comment

Hello there. I’m 86 years old and just took a break from watching my programs to write on my computer.

Comment

It's not working!

So long.
                              Thank you next

Comment

Like all Clubs/teams, they have issues too. They just don't POST them. dopes.
                                Well thank you so much pointing that out ... i have noticed that only PA Region 1 post anything in this forum ?! 🙄

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X