Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the top club for my u13 son?
    Time to find a new sport!

Comment

Take up rifling and chaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What is the top club for my u13 son?
        Hate to say this, but this is a difficult area. Really ask about this area, then it is a crap shot. Keep asking people from this area, because some know.

Comment

Panhandle Soccer

You didn't say which part of the panhandle. If you are moving to the Pensacola area or at least 50 miles within that range-Dallas Texan Florida is your best bet. All coaches are licensed. Most of the other clubs don't cater much to boys. The rising U-13 boys coach at DTF is strong and a former pro player. If you are moving closer to Panama City area, I would look at Callaway Arsenal Club (not FYSA affiliated). Bay United does produce some good boys team but none that are really over the top. Destin area has 2 clubs but neither is strong for boys. Tallahassee is diluted since a third club has now been formed. Just my opinion. Your best bet as of right now is DTF.

Comment

Western Panhandle

Can't speak for eastern side, but if you have $ Dallas Texans Florida has some of the best teams (local area) in the rising U13 and U14 age groups, and they hold the promise of a chance to train with Man U coaches. They seem to have two teams in the respective age groups.

Other clubs in the west are Perdido Bay, Bayside Dynamos, FCSR, Navarre, and Emerald Coast United (about ready to part of the FC Dallas chain). Not certain what clubs are in Destin area.

If I could help it I wouldn't drive my kids 50 miles to DTF, and most of the players in our club that "jumped" to DTF have come back.

If you live close to DTF give them a look - be sure they are what you want - because it seems as if they will not release you once you register with them.

If you have more specific questions - just ask.

Comment

Emerald Coast has solid girls teams, not sure about the boys.

Comment

Navarre U13's

Navarre U13's is a strong team in the area and have done well in the area. Navarre is an up and coming club with a designated technical director and all qualified coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X