Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hell, he can't respond to any impromptu questions by the media (unless of course the questions and answers are pre approved.

That's not true. Some reporter asked him what kind of ice cream he liked and he was actually able to answer it all by him self.
    Remember when Trump couldn’t even answer the “what are your priorities for a 2nd term” question from Hannity. A huge fat slow softball and Trump was clueless. Blathered on about ‘experience’.

Many such examples. Lol

Comment

Remember when Trump couldn’t even answer the “what are your priorities for a 2nd term” question from Hannity. A huge fat slow softball and Trump was clueless. Blathered on about ‘experience’.

Many such examples. Lol
      You mean this:

Hannity -- What's at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?

Dump - Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.

Comment

You mean this:

Hannity -- What's at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?

Dump - Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.
        I forgot that one. Thanks for reminding us. It’s easy to be so grateful that we have moved beyond loser Trump to real competence that we forget how bad he really was

Comment

Conversative Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Lauren Boebert of Colorado were the only 2 House members to vote against a bill that would reauthorize the National Marrow Donor Program -- to help patients who have leukemia and other diseases.
          Can any of you cons explain why out of 400+ House members, these two MAGATS seem to be the only ones who HATE cancer patients and would vote to take away medical resources that lead to their deaths?

Wondering.

Comment

Biden delivers on broken Trump promise

Can any of you cons explain why out of 400+ House members, these two MAGATS seem to be the only ones who HATE cancer patients and would vote to take away medical resources that lead to their deaths?

Wondering.
            libby is triggerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

I see. So you can't explain why the 2 loonies in congress who believe in QAnon wouldn't support the bill. And because of that someone else is triggered? Why not answer the question con?

Comment

If by “triggered” you mean I am LMAO @ how extreme a handful of con house members are, you would be correct.

Public isn’t dumb and we’ve had successful bone marrow transplants for
                Cancer patients for decades. People will wonder why cons want children to die because they don’t want to fund a bone marrow registry. Most of us know someone who has benefited I’m sure.

Keep winning hearts and minds by taking treatments away from cancer patients cons! That’s your “brand”

Comment

Biden is surely delivering on one thing - more children in cages.

Comment

If by “triggered” you mean I am LMAO @ how extreme a handful of con house members are, you would be correct.

Public isn’t dumb and we’ve had successful bone marrow transplants for
                    Cancer patients for decades. People will wonder why cons want children to die because they don’t want to fund a bone marrow registry. Most of us know someone who has benefited I’m sure.

Keep winning hearts and minds by taking treatments away from cancer patients cons! That’s your “brand”
                    Yup Whack Job Barbies Greene and Boebert voted against a bill that saves lives.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-reps-...163923417.html

Comment

Yup Whack Job Barbies Greene and Boebert voted against a bill that saves lives.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-reps-...163923417.html
                      They are the “pro-death for cancer patients” caucus.

Comment

Biden is surely delivering on one thing - more children in cages.
                        Really sad how that is all you can muster. Con posts have been flagging for some time now. What happens when you are #losing

Comment

Biden delivers on broken Trump promise

Really sad how that is all you can muster. Con posts have been flagging for some time now. What happens when you are #losing
                          we are all losing you dumb@ss.

Comment

Speak for yourself, Loser.

Comment

No TC. You are the #loser around these parts.

Comment

No Comrade TC. Every single morning Trump wakes up a loser. And as his faithful supporter who continues to worship him, you're in the same boat. Dumbarse.

Did you pull any of your money out of the stock market since November 3? Because if you did, you're a bigger loser than I thought.

Still waiting for you to point us to one negative thing Trump ever said about Putin, Comrade TC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X