The Girls 2007 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL expansion is done for the year. GA will be fine for next year. Let’s see how it does with the pandemic winding down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FSA and NEFC decisions are not linked. What should happen is FSA (who has the best facility in the north east) merge with Oakwood. The clubs are located very close together.

NEFC should get ECNL on their own merit and be the 10th club in the New England division.
      NEFC should get one of Stars teams .... Stars would be great again, NEFC would load up .... Great for national play for those 2 in state team if it were o happen but greedy Stars and ECNL won't allow it .... Keep sucking and being a shell of what you were just 4 short years ago.

Comment

Why in the world would the Scorpions 2007 eCNL regional team play a bunch of ECNL players in their game this weekend vs CFC ?

Comment

Why in the world would the Scorpions 2007 eCNL regional team play a bunch of ECNL players in their game this weekend vs CFC ?
          Why don’t you email the club and ask?

Comment

Huh ?

Comment

Because that's how you develop talent on your ECRL roster....you load the team up with ECNL players and have the Regional players watch from the bench to "see how it's done".

It's a time honored coaching technique

Comment

Bad look for scorpions

Comment

Because that's how you develop talent on your ECRL roster....you load the team up with ECNL players and have the Regional players watch from the bench to "see how it's done".

It's a time honored coaching technique
                  Easier than actually developing players, I guess. The guys that run Scorpions rub me the wrong way.

Comment

Bad look for scorpions
                    Is it kids who haven't been getting enough playing time on ECNL roster?

Comment

Because it’s April vacation week and numbers were low?

Comment

how do we know this is actually true?? Because some overzealous idiot dad says so?????

If we are talking about this how about SSS? They do this type of thing every single week. Time they get called out on this long time tradition over at select.

I call bs on the Scorpions having players play down. But I guess it must be true since some clown says so on ts. I guess anything goes. Time to start a false rumor.

Comment

I can't speak to Scorpions specifically but when Stars plays ECNL players on ECNL-R teams its not to try to get a cheap win. Rather its usually because the ECNL team has more than 18 on roster and a player or two doesn't play that week, so they play in the ECNLR game if there is an open slot. Those players are usually in that position for a reason and are thus not difference-makers.

Comment

Bad look for scorpions
                            Yeah, especially since they still got thrashed. Embarrassing!

Comment

I can't speak to Scorpions specifically but when Stars plays ECNL players on ECNL-R teams its not to try to get a cheap win. Rather its usually because the ECNL team has more than 18 on roster and a player or two doesn't play that week, so they play in the ECNLR game if there is an open slot. Those players are usually in that position for a reason and are thus not difference-makers.
                              Let me get this straight- Stars has over 18 on their roster and bumps 18+ down to play games with an already full 18+ roster on the regional team?

Can anyone speak to if NEFC does this? Does NEFC carry more than 18 players on their GA rosters? Reason I ask is important decision to make coming up. Not a fan of clubs carrying huge rosters. Bad sign.

Comment

Let me get this straight- Stars has over 18 on their roster and bumps 18+ down to play games with an already full 18+ roster on the regional team?

Can anyone speak to if NEFC does this? Does NEFC carry more than 18 players on their GA rosters? Reason I ask is important decision to make coming up. Not a fan of clubs carrying huge rosters. Bad sign.
                                Not sure why that poster had to bring stars into it but I rarely see a kid go play down. If so, it’s specific to that kid and it hasn’t happened in a while.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X