X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Hope Clarkson?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couple of points. 2005s have a number of 2006s playing up. Hope Clarkson is in the showcase so this nonsense talk will stop.

Comment

Who is Hope Clarkson?
      Plays for mf shore

Comment

Clarkstown, Clarkson....

Comment

Clarkstown 06 must be really good.

Comment

Stating the facts. You took the time to read it and than reply. Shows that your ass still burns from the lose.
            Sorry but I didn't have a kid in this game, or match lets say. Also I want to be honest my child doesn't play for this team, but she does play up at PDA and I can honestly tell you that for me and my family its not about the WIN or LOSS but about the environment that my kid is allowed to be either successful or unsuccessful. I just wish parents like you would see that WINS and LOSSES don't matter. DEVELOPMENT does and if you think I am saying that my child is only developed by PDA they all the training we do on the outside with outside coaches to help her be the best player that she can be would be a smack in the face to those who are help mold her and develop her so that she can be more successful than not in the PDA environment and outside the environment as we travel to other teams. So again my daughters team didn't lose. Did they win well that's only based on what you call winning.

Comment

Who is Hope Clarkson?
              Kelly Clarkson!

Comment

Development? Not at PDA.

Comment

Sorry but I didn't have a kid in this game, or match lets say. Also I want to be honest my child doesn't play for this team, but she does play up at PDA and I can honestly tell you that for me and my family its not about the WIN or LOSS but about the environment that my kid is allowed to be either successful or unsuccessful. I just wish parents like you would see that WINS and LOSSES don't matter. DEVELOPMENT does and if you think I am saying that my child is only developed by PDA they all the training we do on the outside with outside coaches to help her be the best player that she can be would be a smack in the face to those who are help mold her and develop her so that she can be more successful than not in the PDA environment and outside the environment as we travel to other teams. So again my daughters team didn't lose. Did they win well that's only based on what you call winning.
                  Boy do they have you brain washed. Keep writing those checks so TA can maintain his Country Club memberships.

Comment

You must be one of those parents who doesn't care about grades as long as your daughter is "learning."

Comment

You must be one of those parents who doesn't care about grades as long as your daughter is "learning."
                      Not the OP but totally agree.

Grades are bullish!t. The only thing that matters is a mastery of the subject. Introspection is a close second.

Comment

Boy do they have you brain washed. Keep writing those checks so TA can maintain his Country Club memberships.
                        Playing in non-competitive environment to win is the worst experience you can give your child. There is no desire to improve because you are so much better than others. Kill that drive to improve. Who cares.

Comment

Lol...not a good game to use as barometer. Have them play Clarkstown and then get back to me.

The 06 Clarkstown team is no longer relevant. Their best players move over to ECNL and GAL clubs over a year ago. But yes they were very good 12/13 years old...silly actually that you use that as your barometer

I think the OP was only saying that PDA doesn't play kick and run and he witnessed that. Doesn't matter what team they were playing and nothing was said about winning or losing

Comment

The PDA hate exists. whether it be from jealous parents who's kids can't make the club/team or its coaches that are part of an inferior program. You will always see/hear negative comments about PDA yet they continue to be on top. No one comes close in NJ to PDA. Sure they (the Club) will lose some games but overall always winning

I equate this hatred to how people feel about Tom Brady. Lots of Tom Brady haters.That guy no matter what you think or say about him, he is always winning. Early last season the Bucs lost some games and the critics had a field day. Now he has 7 superbowl rings and he is laughing at the haters.

Comment

Sorry again but I am not brain washed at all. I am only giving you FACTS that I know to be true. See I am probably one of the only ones that can put validity to these crazy post and sure they may be my opinion but they are facts in that for one my kids have only played for PDA on a competitive stand point. If you count Rec when they were 5 years old which I also give credit to them for instilling the passion and education to myself as a parent. So lets stay focus on task. PDA has development kids as my own and others like them. The hate or dislike that you and others have is that you didn't or haven't experience the same experience that I have along with many others. Now is PDA for everyone....I would be a fool (as the guy that keeps bring up Clarkstown) but anyway I would be a fool to say its for everyone and that it has worked for everyone. I learned and still learning that its not about TEAM at these places as PDA, MATCHFIT, STA, CSA etc. It's about ENVIRONMENT and the ENVIRONMENT that your child or children are in. I will say has my children's ride been smooth and failure free....NOPE and at a time when my I thought my child was not getting and I quote my stupid self "Fair Shake" I though about moving her (my older that is that plays for South Carolina) As many of us I was overlooking the ENVIRONMENT that she was in and boy what a mistake that would've been. I say that, not to name drop but to put some validity to these post. PDA's environment has developed and still developing my youngest to learn that EVERY situation you get yourself in may not be fair or may not seem that you are getting a fair shake. I think a lot of other organizations as PDA offer the same to their members. Some environments works for some and some don't. For me PDA is developing my one kid left in the program and continues to inspire my oldest to keep fighting and remember nothing is promised to you and nothing will be given to you. And for the guy that keeps bringing up Clarkstown which I wasn't at that game but I will say it here and to your face. You are an IDIOT lol lol. This team has lost more games than just to Clarkstown and probably lose some more along the way which I hope they do. It's good to see how your child will react to things when you are no longer top dog. Learning to hate to lose at something is hard to teach when you never loss or lost anything. I would love for my kids to learn what it is like to be on the other side of that coin and HATE IT but the lesson in that to me is LIFE LESSONS and has nothing to do with winning a soccer game or losing one but more everyday life lessons. Something that this Clarkstown guy hasn't learned yet.

Eric Harris

Comment

Sorry again but I am not brain washed at all. I am only giving you FACTS that I know to be true. See I am probably one of the only ones that can put validity to these crazy post and sure they may be my opinion but they are facts in that for one my kids have only played for PDA on a competitive stand point. If you count Rec when they were 5 years old which I also give credit to them for instilling the passion and education to myself as a parent. So lets stay focus on task. PDA has development kids as my own and others like them. The hate or dislike that you and others have is that you didn't or haven't experience the same experience that I have along with many others. Now is PDA for everyone....I would be a fool (as the guy that keeps bring up Clarkstown) but anyway I would be a fool to say its for everyone and that it has worked for everyone. I learned and still learning that its not about TEAM at these places as PDA, MATCHFIT, STA, CSA etc. It's about ENVIRONMENT and the ENVIRONMENT that your child or children are in. I will say has my children's ride been smooth and failure free....NOPE and at a time when my I thought my child was not getting and I quote my stupid self "Fair Shake" I though about moving her (my older that is that plays for South Carolina) As many of us I was overlooking the ENVIRONMENT that she was in and boy what a mistake that would've been. I say that, not to name drop but to put some validity to these post. PDA's environment has developed and still developing my youngest to learn that EVERY situation you get yourself in may not be fair or may not seem that you are getting a fair shake. I think a lot of other organizations as PDA offer the same to their members. Some environments works for some and some don't. For me PDA is developing my one kid left in the program and continues to inspire my oldest to keep fighting and remember nothing is promised to you and nothing will be given to you. And for the guy that keeps bringing up Clarkstown which I wasn't at that game but I will say it here and to your face. You are an IDIOT lol lol. This team has lost more games than just to Clarkstown and probably lose some more along the way which I hope they do. It's good to see how your child will react to things when you are no longer top dog. Learning to hate to lose at something is hard to teach when you never loss or lost anything. I would love for my kids to learn what it is like to be on the other side of that coin and HATE IT but the lesson in that to me is LIFE LESSONS and has nothing to do with winning a soccer game or losing one but more everyday life lessons. Something that this Clarkstown guy hasn't learned yet.

Eric Harris

You the Man Eric!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X