Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now it's moved to NC? But PDA is also doing a separate one Father's Day weekend? Or doing both?
    One page still shows NJ Memorial Day weekend, then if you click on that event it shows NC first weekend of June https://www.ecnlgirls.com/ecnl-new-jersey/

PDA is Father's day weekend http://www.pdasoccer.org/tournaments...llege-showcase

ECNL playoffs end of June in FL - so freaking hot down there in the summer https://www.ecnlgirls.com/ecnl-national-playoffs/

Nothing like cramming it all into one month. Players still trying to get recruited better stay healthy, little time to recover

Comment

Rules-Muwahahahahahahah.

At what age did you get castrated?

How about you follow the "rules" and maybe you will get a pony for your birthday and jimmies on your ice cream if your allowed by your overlords in Government that is.

Do politicians care at all about the electorate? I'll help you out with the answer to that. Big fat NO.

Do you think they care because they are telling you what to do?

I think it is possible you may have government confused with parenting.
      Crazy that some people care about others and want to do the right thing for the good of public health. Dbags like you care only about yourself.

Comment

Does this mean that GA clubs playing in FL will have to cease training and games for 10 days upon return and also the poor kids miss multiple days of in person schooling? That’s complete bull****.
        Yes it does but doesn't mean they will.

Comment

ECNL NJ Event

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
          Does this mean that GA clubs playing in FL will have to cease training and games for 10 days upon return and also the poor kids miss multiple days of in person schooling? That’s complete bull****.

Yes that's the recommendation most clubs are adhering to
          Most clubs are not and neither are the parents - kids going back to school the day after they get home. Rules are arbitrary

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Most clubs are not and neither are the parents - kids going back to school the day after they get home. Rules are arbitrary

That’s so irresponsible, these clubs should be called out.

Comment

That’s so irresponsible, these clubs should be called out.
              While I'm normally a rule follower NJ is one of the few states left with any quarantine rules. It’s time to drop it. Probably at least half of travelers aren't following it if not more

Comment

While I'm normally a rule follower NJ is one of the few states left with any quarantine rules. It’s time to drop it. Probably at least half of travelers aren't following it if not more
                According to CDC if you’re vaccinated you should be free to travel without the need to test or to quarantine.

Comment

According to CDC if you’re vaccinated you should be free to travel without the need to test or to quarantine.
                  No child is vaccinated and last I checked these are youth tournaments.

Comment

You must be clueless no vaccine for children.

Comment

Plenty of adults aren't fully vaccinated either + you need another 2 weeks after the 2nd shot to reach maximum protection

Comment

Plenty of adults aren't fully vaccinated either + you need another 2 weeks after the 2nd shot to reach maximum protection
                        Nothing to see here, return from showcase and go back to normal as if nothing happened. It’s called selfless hypocrisy.

Comment

No child is vaccinated and last I checked these are youth tournaments.
                          My child is fully vaccinated. I get the point, only 16 and over can and 95% are not.

Comment

Don’t bring your kids to the game.

Comment

care

Crazy that some people care about others and want to do the right thing for the good of public health. Dbags like you care only about yourself.
                              How about how Texas and FL are doing? What good is public health if your not allowed in public?

I care about everyone which is why I believe everyone should be free to live their lives.

Are riots good for public health? Asking for a friend out West-

Comment

How about how Texas and FL are doing? What good is public health if your not allowed in public?

I care about everyone which is why I believe everyone should be free to live their lives.

Are riots good for public health? Asking for a friend out West-
                                Except that people who need to be protected can't be if no one wears a mask or takes other very basic measures. It takes everyone working together. If more had been doing that since the summer we wouldn't be where we are now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X